Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: We play Meece next week! Meece 28 South Laurel 8, 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game at half time was Meece 8 South laurel 0. Meece was big and too talented for the Cardinals, I heard.
Meece is developing a pretty good tradition and South has never really been very good at football
JagSwag Wrote:The game at half time was Meece 8 South laurel 0. Meece was big and too talented for the Cardinals, I heard.

I'm sorry but you heard wrong. South Laurel was ahead 6-0 at half. They had a chance to go up by 2 TD's before half but was held out of the endzone around the 5 yard line on consecutive plays. South looks better than in recent years. They had more talent and more size than Meece. They just consistently squandered their chances inside the redzone. However, Meece had the best player on the field and Doan took over the second half. Doan is probably one of the better running backs in middle school football. The final score if I rember correctly was more like 28 -18 in favor of Meece.
I think you are talking about the 8th grade game. Yes, Doan is one of the best players this year in middle school I have heard.
JagSwag Wrote:I think you are talking about the 8th grade game. Yes, Doan is one of the best players this year in middle school I have heard.

Doan is a monster. He was one of the better RBs last year in 8th grade football playing up as a 7th grader. The work he puts into his game is something to behold as well, especially for just an 8th grader. Part of that is due to his dad, happy to have them both at Somerset.