Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 26 Shelby Valley 16 (3rd-4th grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard goes on the road and beats the wildcats, in rematch of Saturdays Johns Creek Bowl.

These 2 teams could play 10 times and it would probably be split down the middle.
I agree, these seem to be two evenly matched teams. SV wins by 8, then Hazard wins by 10, and both games could have gone either way. Like you said, they would probably split however many games they played against each other! As an SV fan, man I would love to have back that fumble right before the half... but that said, you guys were the better team this time.

Cadereece, I assume you were there? If so, you were probably just a few feet away from me, I was sitting fairly close to the Hazard contingent. You guys brought a lot of fans considering it is an hour away. Hopefully we will do the same when we head over there next month for the rubber match.

Good luck on the rest of your season till then, have enjoyed playing you guys both times!
Both games have been good. The team that has the fewest turnovers and negative plays usually wins.