Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Little has Wrist Surgery, Will Miss Rest of Spring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Junior tailback Rafael Little sustained a dislocated bone in his right wrist during Monday’s practice and underwent surgery on Tuesday at UK’s Chandler Medical Center, Coach Rich Brooks announced. Little will miss the remainder of spring practice, but if all goes well, will recover in three months and be ready when practice resumes in August.

Little rushed for 1,045 yards last season and was the Wildcats’ leading pass receiver. He led the Southeastern Conference in all-purpose yardage and punt return average, ranking fifth in the nation in both categories. He was named first-team All-SEC as an all-purpose player and second-team Sophomore All-America.
I don't think it's too serious, and I think he'll be fine by the time season starts..Thank goodness it's not a leg injury at least....
But an injury that will bother him for a long time!
heill be ready for practice come august. Some positives we can get out of this is tony dixon and alphonso smith will get more reps this spring. Those guys are FAST.
Hope he gets back to full health
Hopefully he will be good to go when the season starts
Alfonsho Smith is the fastest player on the team from what I read today in the Herald-Leader running a 4.3 40 ! Tony Dixon missed last season with an injury and he can break away in open field just like Little and smith can. UK has a very talented back field this year !