Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 7th and 8th @ McCreary Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight we go to McCreary Co. our 8th grade team is 1-0 and this is the first game for our 7th graders. I am real interested how our 7th graders will perform. We have a lot of talent, size, and speed. Has anyone seen McC this season?
The eighth grade team was basically a freshmen or JV team. They had ALOT of holdbacks! Our eighth grade team got smacked pretty good. Our seventh grade team beat theirs 6-0 in one half of play.. Seventh graders seemed to be "first year" seventh graders. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!
Thanks Preacher, good luck this season.
score?
North Laurel 28 McCreary 8 8th Grade
North Laurel 30 McCreary 0 7th Grade
Well the 8th graders won 28-8, 2-0. They played very well against a good team. The 7th graders had no problems. The score was 32-0 for the 7th graders opening win, 1-0.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:The eighth grade team was basically a freshmen or JV team. They had ALOT of holdbacks! Our eighth grade team got smacked pretty good. Our seventh grade team beat theirs 6-0 in one half of play.. Seventh graders seemed to be "first year" seventh graders. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!

This is the most retarded thing I have ever hard and I here crap like this all the time. My son repeated the 3rd grade does that make him a hold back. He will turn 19 in June right after his senior year. How many of Russell Co 8th graders will turn 19 during their senior year. I would say most of them same with every other school. From now on everyone make sure you have nothing but 17 year old seniors or shut up about it. As a parent I don't want my 17 year old going off to college I want him to be as mature as possible so he has a better chance for success. I am tired of everytime A McCreary football team beats someone I have to hear a bunch of excuses. Well I am here to tell you McCreary Co has just as good of athletes as anyone else. Just for the record 90% of McCreay middle school 8th grade team is only 7th graders and 100% of them will be eligible to play their senior year via the KHSAA rules so stop crying learn from loss and get better. That is what McCreay is doing after getting beat by a very good (and huge I might add) NL team! In other words next time you feel the need to cry and complain because your team lost do me a favor and just "hold it back"!