Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox County - 34 Mercer -14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for Panthers
Running game looked great today for KCMS. Defense was excellent.

Best wishes for a couple of Mercer players who went down with injuries. Mercer has a strong team (better than this score indicates).
When does knox play north or south and where would love to show up and watch any of those match ups
KCMS plays Southern aug 30th at KC at 6pm. Plays Northern at Norther Sept 13 at 6pm. Should be good games.
KCMS is looking good this year.. Ive watched some of their practices andDiamond,Stewart, Roach and Hubbard are beasts during practice so let's hope they can show some of that talent tomorrow night when we play Pulaski.. These kids are good but still you g and once Coach Russell gets a hold of them I look for Roach to be Another Jeffery Canady. Marke my words u will hear that kids name Allot..
There is no doubt that the future of Knox Central is up and coming. We truly have some great talent coming from our younger students in Knox County. We truly do have an awesome bunch of kids at KCMS the Stewart boy is an awesome athlete who has size speed and quickness like no other, and The Johnson kid is right there with him. Hubbard and Roach hit people like who laid th e rail lol and Diamond is rated as one of the best. But we r a football team made up of great players not individuals. We are a team of great players from top to bottom! Owens Henson Hollond Tate I could go on and on. I hope that if I can teach my son anything I its this ...... Its not always about having your name announced its about the TEAM of and not about me. His time will come if he has the heart to do it. A very wise being once said THERE IS NO TRY! JUST DO IT

!! GO KC!!!