Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
^ Spurlock is a good hire if he comes with no one.
He's a great hire with Johnson.
You are correct, Johnson will not move
I heard today that Feltner was going to change Perry Centrals school colors. Heard he was incorporating Green (For Dilce Combs) and keeping the Red (MC Napier). Feltner was at Sherwin Williams last night buying all the paint for the gym. Told me he was going to make all the players paint the gym. Part of Team Unity and getting some conditioning in. Green and Red, Christmas time almost.
^I bet it just took him all night to think of that
Not to burst your bubble but coaches can't choose to change the mascot, colors or anything that's all the administration.
Strikeout King Wrote:Not to burst your bubble but coaches can't choose to change the mascot, colors or anything that's all the administration.

:problem:
Actually it took me 3 days to come up with that. Hahahahaha
Strikeout King Wrote:Not to burst your bubble but coaches can't choose to change the mascot, colors or anything that's all the administration.

lol
If Spurlock is the new coach then:lame:. Could have done better IMO. Not the worst hire but just seems like a middle of the road type guy to me.

John Noble would have been a much better choice but he may not have wanted it.
Spurlock is an excellent coach. He is a very dedicated and serious guy. Hope he does bring Johnson with him if he does come though. Johnson is a dunking machine. Maybe he will teach Cornett how to finish like he does. John Noble would be the BEST hire though if no players are involved. I think he would leave the Horn if JPA told him the job was his at Perry. Long term, John Noble is the man for the job. Short term, Spurlock with player. Shannon Hoskins would also be an excellent choice. John Bentley would be very good to.
I am so anxious with this hire, can't wait to see who it will be.
knottcountyinsider Wrote:Any student below the 10th grade has the first 21 days of school to transfer. Even though Beverly has played varsity it was while in grade school and not held against him yet. But you can bet come the 22nd day of the school year if Beverly hasn't transferred yet then it will get contested big time by PCC. If he hasn't transferred yet he's got less than two weeks to make his decision for sure. After that he'd have to move before the season started. I'm sure it won't take until the transfer deadline before this is done, leaving or staying.

Until he suits up in a varsity uniform and competes in a game in high school he can go anywhere anytime and be immediately eligible.
^ Beverly will stay if the Coach is any bit decent imo. Close source told me that jpa did offer Rodrick Rhodes the job for a pretty nice amount of $$. But since he turned it down wonder how many other Coaches have done the same??
KHSAA12 Wrote:^ Beverly will stay if the Coach is any bit decent imo. Close source told me that jpa did offer Rodrick Rhodes the job for a pretty nice amount of $$. But since he turned it down wonder how many other Coaches have done the same??

LOL, man!!! Where does ppl come up with some of this stuff!!!! Im sure PCC would love to have Rhodes as an assistant for his recruiting skills.
^Don't think Rhodes would tell his ENTIRE team that they offered him the job unless it was true.
^LOL, he wasnt being truthful with them. He may come on as an assistant, NOT the head coach. I like him and think he would b fine at pcc as an assistant, thats about it. Not enough head coaching experience.
ballstar Wrote:^LOL, he wasnt being truthful with them. He may come on as an assistant, NOT the head coach. I like him and think he would b fine at pcc as an assistant, thats about it. Not enough head coaching experience.

lol, Sorry bro forgot you read minds.
I can read that and know its not true!!! Trust me on this..........
I have a hard time believing that they offered Coach Rhodes the head coaching position at PCC. I have an even harder time believing that if they did offer it to him he would turn it down.But I could be wrong.
He wants to change lives at Cordia.
Lol Rhodes.. Smh lol

Maybe JPA wanted Coach Rhodes for that great 3 man weave off. he was running at Corida...
No. It was their punishing full-court press.
ekff Wrote:Lol Rhodes.. Smh lol

Maybe JPA wanted Coach Rhodes for that great 3 man weave off. he was running at Corida...

Rhodes has proven more than you coach.
^^ lol... we'll see... I'm just 25..

Bet my HC winning % is better... Bet the house on that.
What would it take to recruit Justice? He brings the experience along with the son. Did I mention the son? PCC would need to recruit some size and add it to the best backcourt in the region. Justice would be a hero!
Figured they would have announced a coach by today.Any news?
I have heard that it's Spurlocks if he wants it.
ekff Wrote:^^ lol... we'll see... I'm just 25..

Bet my HC winning % is better... Bet the house on that.

I didn't know you was head coach, if so. and won 25 games as a HC. Then yeah, Your winning % is better.. I'd bet the apartment on that.
I dont know were everyones getting their information from but from what im hearing we have a couple of people at the school wanting someone other than Spurlock, and a couple wanting Justice, and a couple wanting Hoskins, So my understanding is everyone is not sure who the coach is going to be and a few wanting Denny Fugate so its up in the air for now but they did tell the players they would hire someone fast, so it should not be much longer. but for now it up in the air.
I'm hearing Justin Amburgey and Tim Parkes are teaming up once again...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13