Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Move shouldnt be contested because of school starting because he hasnt played in a varsity game yet as a 9th grader, according to khsaa bylaw 6. Also supposed to have annoucement about Hatcher on sports overtime. actually just heard it on news.
MVP2 Wrote:^

Wow, now if true that would be something. 14th region sounding like the NBA with all these moves.
More like the NBA D league lol!!!
Not saying I know if the Braxton Beverly move is true or not but I know the family pretty well. (Step-Mom is my wifes cousin)

People act like its all up to Heston but Braxton ain't going anywhere unless MOMMY says so... She will have the last say.

But again I haven't talked to Braxton, Richard (Dad), or Heston (Uncle) about it....
ekff Wrote:Not saying I know if the Braxton Beverly move is true or not but I know the family pretty well. (Step-Mom is my wifes cousin)

People act like its all up to Heston but Braxton ain't going anywhere unless MOMMY says so... She will have the last say.

But again I haven't talked to Braxton, Richard (Dad), or Heston (Uncle) about it....

Things like this is why I will keep my mouth shut on subjects like these.
I try to make sure not to leave any room for my foot when I open my mouth (sometimes I fail at that).

The chances that Hatcher leaving and Braxton transferring in the same day aren't very likely.

Although an elite coach leaving a team that is rebuilding a bit is a good reason to make a player transfer.

We'll all know more about it as the week goes on.
If Braxton shows up at Knott on Monday - Then I'll comment on him transferring.

If he shows up at Perry - I'll wait and see about the coaching situation
John Paul Amis will put his son in as the head coach. Thats a fact he has been sent off to texas and now marshall to get ready to take the program over. Now is the time.
Robert Paul will make a great coach someday.

But this is a tough situation for any coach to come into.
Pat Riot Wrote:John Paul Amis will put his son in as the head coach. Thats a fact he has been sent off to texas and now marshall to get ready to take the program over. Now is the time.

John Paul Amis can't hire his son.... JPA would have to step down.
ekff Wrote:John Paul Amis can't hire his son.... JPA would have to step down.

That has never stopped him from hiring his family before. Why would it now??
He can't hire his son! KRS160.380 restricts the superintendent/BOE members (hires superintendent) from hiring father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, son-in-law, daughter-in-law.
Witch Doctor Wrote:He can't hire his son! KRS160.380 restricts the superintendent/BOE members (hires superintendent) from hiring father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, son-in-law, daughter-in-law.

His brother and sister in law worked at Buckhorn the whole time I was in school there so don't tell me he hasn't hired people before that he shouldn't. I know, I was there, my cousin was coached by his brother for years.
The State is going over everything this administration does with a fine-toothed comb.
Altro Cat Wrote:His brother and sister in law worked at Buckhorn the whole time I was in school there so don't tell me he hasn't hired people before that he shouldn't. I know, I was there, my cousin was coached by his brother for years.

zaga_fan Wrote:The State is going over everything this administration does with a fine-toothed comb.

Plus there will be some nice coaching wanting this job, if JPA hired his son over all them, he would be reported to the State.
This will be a swift hire.

We won't need to debate long.
I learn tonight from close sources at a dinner that I know one person has been contacted about the job,and they were at a person house last night in Perry,County I will not say the name but a player from the team said they would have a coach very soon maybe by next friday. let the roomers fly but it would be a great hire at Perry
and its not RPA.
Oh lord I guess Billy Hicks is coming. I just hope he brings the Toyota Plant down here to Perry County so he can recruit some players. Little bit easier to recruit at Scott County than it is Perry. Maybe Sykes is hiring. Pizza Pizza.
Braxton is staying at Perry. They had a meeting today with the players and we see if Braxton leaves, that his family decision but im thinking he will stay because if they hire who they want and money talks they be a lot of players coming to the combs road, you Patroit fans remember the regions not at Home this year and you have to win it on the road and the top 2 out of 3 players are at Perry,Cent.
I heard they were going to hire Estil Neace to coach at Perry just a few minutes ago from an inside source.
I have heard Kent Campbell from AB Combs is coming up to caoch, with his brother Kevin his assistant. Should be an interesting year.
^ Good to hear from you, MHG
I believe they should go after a local area coach. What about going after the coach from Buckhorn?
Witch Doctor Wrote:He can't hire his son! KRS160.380 restricts the superintendent/BOE members (hires superintendent) from hiring father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, son-in-law, daughter-in-law.

Thats worthless supers hire who they want. Thats a fact.
Downtown10 Wrote:Thats worthless supers hire who they want. Thats a fact.

For the most part...
but if someone reports it to the state the state can have them removed.
Nepotism laws are in place to stop it.
Before they were in place you would have entire school systems loaded with one family.
Hasn't changed much though, has it? lol
KHSAA rules on transferring: A student-athlete has the first 21 days of the new school year to transfer without challenge. If the player is in 9th or above and has played as a 9th grader or above there has to be a legitimate move. Since Braxton is going into 9th grade and it's not September yet he's good to go.
knottcountyinsider Wrote:KHSAA rules on transferring: A student-athlete has the first 21 days of the new school year to transfer without challenge. If the player is in 9th or above and has played as a 9th grader or above there has to be a legitimate move. Since Braxton is going into 9th grade and it's not September yet he's good to go.

Braxton ain't moving, bubby.
He would be crazy to move with the coaches that are interested in coming.
Two coaches I've heard mentioned are guaranteed to have a package deal with a player that would be elite in the 14th.
Downtown 10, give me a list of names and how they are related by KRS and I'll send it to OEA.
Witch Doctor Wrote:Downtown 10, give me a list of names and how they are related by KRS and I'll send it to OEA.

Sorry pal that aint my game. I'm not part of the school system so it has nothing to do with me.
running_clock Wrote:For the most part...
but if someone reports it to the state the state can have them removed.
Nepotism laws are in place to stop it.
Before they were in place you would have entire school systems loaded with one family.
Hasn't changed much though, has it? lol

So true.
running_clock Wrote:Braxton ain't moving, bubby.
He would be crazy to move with the coaches that are interested in coming.
Two coaches I've heard mentioned are guaranteed to have a package deal with a player that would be elite in the 14th.

Braxton would be crazy to move and team up with Cameron at KCC?? You seem a little crazy kid, epically with only having Cornett one more year to Cameron and Evans 3 years.
KCC would be a deadly team with Justice and Beverly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13