Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No DNA Match @ Duke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The tests on the DNA of the Duke Mens Lacross team came back negative. Not only this, but photographs prove that the rape didn't take place at the party.

Could get really ugly if the rape was false.....
Wow...What a bombshell, and how unfortunate that a man quit his job over this, and many of the players names were shamed...
It is really a shame that the coach quit his job over this. I dont want to say it, but race will definitely play a role in this story. And it wont be in a good way.
Shame that the coach quit over this
Yes, there will definately be a big role for the issue of race in this case..i think this colored woman is definately a racist and was only trying to ruin the likes of the young men on that team. If she lied about the sexual abuse, imagine what else she has lied about in this case. And what is even worse, is how you seen all these professors and faculty from Duke portesting outside the house, when in end, it was all proven innocent, well basically.
Awful, and something else, think about the Seniors who will never play again because they cancelled there season over this crap!
thats a shame
Just plain ridiculous!
It's the shame the coach is losing his job in all honesty...

The reason why the DA is pushing the case so hard? The 40 percent black population in Durham is a good reason.....

There is a reason why the female involved is an "exotic" dancer....

Just makes me sick in all honesty, coach lost his job and the kids have to put up with the overreaction that comes from what appears to something much minor....
FreakNasty Wrote:It's the shame the coach is losing his job in all honesty...

The reason why the DA is pushing the case so hard? The 40 percent black population in Durham is a good reason.....

There is a reason why the female involved is an "exotic" dancer....

Just makes me sick in all honesty, coach lost his job and the kids have to put up with the overreaction that comes from what appears to something much minor....
agreed
It's either she was trying to get a quick penny $$$ or Duke knew some people that was doing the tests! Thats just my opinion !
blackcat_student Wrote:It's either she was trying to get a quick penny $$$ or Duke knew some people that was doing the tests! Thats just my opinion !

That, or they paid somebody off with a lot of money
Even though the DNA testing came back negative, the DA said today that he is still going forward with the "rape" case and expects to prosecute some of these young men due to "other" evidence collected. The "exotic dancer" was taken to Duke University Hospital to be examined, and the nurse doing the exam indicated on the paper work that "forced physical entry" was indicated by the exam. This thing is going to get "NASTY". The stories that showed the news conference on the NCC campus showed a community on the verge of exploding with racial tension. Which ever parties are "Lying" should come forward and "Fess Up" before things really get out of hand.