Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: northn pulaski vs mercer co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
northern pulaski 32 mercer co 6....8th grade
northern pulaski 32 mercer co 0 ....7th grade
good all rund effort by the maroons
Northern Pulaski and Southern Pulaski are in a league of there own this year. Only loss I see either one of them getting is against each other. To bad they both can't make it to the state championship game. I have watched both teams play this year and both have great athletes and are coached extremely well. From what I have seen southern is a little bigger and more physical while northern has more team speed. Game will be very interesting I think it comes down to which team can establish there strength the best.
centralky Wrote:Northern Pulaski and Southern Pulaski are in a league of there own this year. Only loss I see either one of them getting is against each other. To bad they both can't make it to the state championship game. I have watched both teams play this year and both have great athletes and are coached extremely well. From what I have seen southern is a little bigger and more physical while northern has more team speed. Game will be very interesting I think it comes down to which team can establish there strength the best.

when and where do they play
This game is on our schedule for September 22nd 6:00p.m. at Northern Pulaski.

I'm not sure if this game will be played at the middle school or at Pulaski Co. High.

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead