Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Finally! Football Season, 2012 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else excited about football getting back into swing?

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:

I hope everybody has a good, fun, and healthy season!

Now, I want to see some running, passing, and hitting. I am ready!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I would also like to take a moment to wish the 7th and 8th grade Southern Pulaski Middle School Warriors GOOD LUCK!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!
It's just around the corner. In your opinion how does this years warriors teams stack up against the last couple teams?
Well, I like the 8th grade squad (last year's 7th grade state champs 15-0 :1: ) and have mainly been watching them in practice. And that would be because my boy plays on the 8th grade team.

From what I have seen on the 7th grade squad, they seem to have some good speed.

I will know a little more after this coming Saturday. SMS has a grid-o-rama in Wayne Co. I will get to see both 7th and 8th in action against other opposition.

As far as how they stack up to past Warrior teams, that will be seen when the season comes to an end.

I have to favor this team because of my boy though.
:wink:
Warriors Alum Wrote:Well, I like the 8th grade squad (last year's 7th grade state champs 15-0 :1: ) and have mainly been watching them in practice. And that would be because my boy plays on the 8th grade team.

From what I have seen on the 7th grade squad, they seem to have some good speed.

I will know a little more after this coming Saturday. SMS has a grid-o-rama in Wayne Co. I will get to see both 7th and 8th in action against other opposition.

As far as how they stack up to past Warrior teams, that will be seen when the season comes to an end.

I have to favor this team because of my boy though.
:wink:

This warrior team will be state champs IMO. Very talented squad lead by some Ky elite members. Your son is one of those and will be a big part of this season for the warriors. He is a great kid and was a pleasure to be around along with other members of your team. Very talented and very good young men! Best of luck this season to your son and the Warriors!
Thank you Briar jumper bd!

:Thumbs: