Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky-5 Louisville-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Baseball team chalks up another victory this season. Real good atmosphere at this game and our manager got tossed after a botched balk call. Fun game to be at, and the best part is we won on a DeJesus walk-off single. Cowgill also went yard for us. GO CATS!
:letsparty
How many more games are there in the series?
Congrats UK baseball!!!
i love it when we beat Louisville.......... it dont matter what sport
Just a one game series. We play them @ Louisville in a week or two. Florida is coming to town this weekend. Friday-6:30 Saturday 6:30 Sunday 1:00
What is the Cats record ?
23-7
Im somewhat surprised by this...UL's baseball team hasnt shown much at all this year, and UK seems to be pretty good...I guess this is something to build on.
Yeah, UK has been struggling but better straighten up before Florida gets here this weekend..Welcome to the site Deuce...I have a feeling you and I will have some fun on here in the near future... :devilflam
alfus21 Wrote:Yeah, UK has been struggling but better straighten up before Florida gets here this weekend..Welcome to the site Deuce...I have a feeling you and I will have some fun on here in the near future... :devilflam

Confusedhh: :Clap: :Clap:
DeuceVille Wrote:Confusedhh: :Clap: :Clap:

Oh boy....
Louisville's starter did a fine job today. Dont remember his name but he was a lefty. They got a lot of garbage base hits, louisville that is, and they played some good small ball, alot of bunts. A few less baserunning blunders for the Cards and they could have won today.
be scared duece
corndog23 Wrote:Oh boy....

What? Smile
2B30 Wrote:be scared duece

Not hardly...:dontthink
haha
Way to go Cats!! I might go watch a Florida game
Kentucky rules! Louisville sucks!! WOO!!
Vincent Vega Wrote:i love it when we beat Louisville.......... it dont matter what sport

Very true...I don't care if it was UK vs. UL in a chess tournament or fencing. As long as we beat Louisville It's a great day Smile :thumpsup:
Yeah it's always good to beat Louisville