Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC/Big East or Big 12 Challenge ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INDIANAPOLIS - The ACC-Big Ten Challenge is about to get one-upped.

The Southeastern Conference has engaged the Big East in discussions for a similar series that one insider told the Daily News "are looking pretty serious." The SEC also has explored a series with the Big 12 as a possible fallback. Were the SEC and Big East to consummate their deal - with a series of 8-10 games annually - it would bring together two conferences that sent a combined 14 teams to this year's NCAA Tournament. "One of the things that could make it work is that fact that all the teams involved play in the same two time zones," a second insider said. The games would be broadcast on ESPN should the sides reach an agreement.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/colleg...3052c.html
I saw that the other day..That would be so awesome, and would show once again how good the SEC really is...Could be some interesting matchups there, and would be a game on the schedule to help UK's RPI, and SOS...
It would be sweet to see a UK UCONN regular season match up. Or UK Nova, or Pitt or any of the top teams.
This would be great to see SEC and Big East teams go at it !
blackcat_student Wrote:This would be great to see SEC and Big East teams go at it !

i agree
Definitley would be interesting...It would make it much easier on us folk who like to compare the BEast and the SEC. Smile
Should of been done a long time ago but I hope it happens.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Should of been done a long time ago but I hope it happens.

:thumpsup:
It would be great to see the match-ups. This would have been a better season to start IMO the big east was loaded. Not to say they wont be next year but teams like WVU will be down next year.