Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida-UCLA Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida's up 17 to 13 with 11 minutes left in the half. It's actually kinda a sloppy street-ball game so far, but I think Florida's pretty much controlling it
Humphrey got fouled on a 3, he made the free throw for the four point play, Florida was up 10, then UCLA got a steal, got a lay-up on a fast break, but then Humphrey got fouled again- bonus and made both, back up 10
Mata just got his third foul for UCLA, that might hurt them bad. Made one free throw, up 11. UCLA had the ball back, but turned it over
Florida is owning UCLA this game...There's no way they should lose the way they're playing...
alfus21 Wrote:Florida is owning UCLA this game...There's no way they should lose the way they're playing...

Florida's not even playing that well, UCLA just called timeout and they need to avoid panicking or Florida will wax that ass in UCLA's desperation
If Florida wins, through the four things that I got in, I picked UCLA and Florida for the finals, but if florida wins i will win about 300 bucks.
Record for blocks in the finals is 4, Noah has 3 with 2 minutes left in the first half
Noah just tied the record and it's still the first half
Here were the picks i made for all of the ones i got in...

pretty good year i had...

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men/276925
Noah just set the record and it's only end of first half
98NCCalum Wrote:Here were the picks i made for all of the ones i got in...

pretty good year i had...

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men/276925

I was done a long time ago in all my brackets. I had Saint John's in the Final 4, they lost first round, I had UConn winning it all, they lost in the Elite 8
Pretty sure Florida has this one.
BFritz Wrote:I was done a long time ago in all my brackets. I had Saint John's in the Final 4, they lost first round, I had UConn winning it all, they lost in the Elite 8

St. John's didn't make the tournament. Who do you mean?

I had Gonzaga to win it, and they choked against UCLA.
Pacman Wrote:St. John's didn't make the tournament. Who do you mean?

I had Gonzaga to win it, and they choked against UCLA.

That's probly why they didn't make the final four

I meant Syracuse, I get stuff mixed up in my mind.:igiveup:
Humphrey drills another 3 to put Florida up 14
BFritz Wrote:Humphrey drills another 3 to put Florida up 14

Another one, he's unreal, up 17
Mata started the second half and he has three fouls, someone please explain that to me
Noah just dunked but he walked and the announcers even called it, he walked horribly too. Gators up 17
Noah just threw one down off a pick-and-roll, it was nasty:Clap: UCLA scored though. Florida up 18
UCLA hit two threes to cut it to 14, then Noah threw one down hard, Florida's going to win because Noah refuses to lose
Noah just got his sixth block, Florida up 14, Florida ball, UCLA keeps gaining momentum then Florida shuts it off
LOOKS LIKE THE GATORS ARE GOING TO BE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AND MAKE THE SEC PROUD!!! I WONDER WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THAT COMPUTER THAT SAYS THE BEST AND TOUGHEST DIVISION TO PLAY IN IS THE BIG 10 NOW?

GATORS-63 UCLA-49
Minute 17 left, Florida up 15, now 17