Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida vs UCLA National Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The worse possible matchup for me out of the final four.

Do I cheer for UCLA to win and give them a 12th title and yet one more than UK or do I cheer for UF since they're from the SEC and then have to hear the Billy for UK supporters. I think I shall throw up now.:howdy: :igiveup: :mad: :goofy:
I'm cheering for UCLA, because if Florida wins then all the Tubby Bashers are going to be out in full form calling for Billy Donovan to come here...
I'm pullin for the gators, but after watching the bruins tonight I relized there alot better than what I was giving them credit for. But Billy the kid and his troops will pull it out.

UCLA-75
FLA--79
Florida should kill UCLA.
Neither....
As much as I hate Florida I hope they beat UCLA
UCLA by 5
I picked this!!
Worst possible match up for UK fans. I decided before the final four started though, that my list would look like this.

GMU
LSU
UF
UCLA

Gotta stick to my guns and root for UF. Bad as i hate to.
I'm going with the Gators, I would rather see a SEC team win than a Pac 10 team
I hope the Gators win but I dont think they can. Bruins by 9 79-70
I think that the gators win in this matchup!

UF-73
UCLA-68
i think UCLA is going to take this one

UCLA 85
UF 78
alfus21 Wrote:I'm cheering for UCLA, because if Florida wins then all the Tubby Bashers are going to be out in full form calling for Billy Donovan to come here...

I would say it with any outcome and have most of the year.

:howdy:
Don't want to give UCLA another title.
lets all chant NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH lets go gators 72-65
Well UF is from the SEC and UCLA is from the PAC-10. And the PAC-10 teams have had the SEC's number when it comes to winning National Championships. But this time I think UF will pull it out, Noah and Horford will have big games and so will the rest of the Gator Boys!

UF 77
UCLA 70