Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 73 - George Mason 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great run by George Mason, one that will never be forgotten in history, but Florida was just too much...
It's over for the Pat's
George Mason just couldnt make the 3 or get the rebounds
Congrats to the Gators now I'll be pulling for LSU. I for one would love to see an all SEC final
I was for George Mason and have to hope LSU can pull out an upset over UCLA. But I think UCLA has a better chance of beating Florida. Florida has beat LSU twice this season the first time by 9 I think and the 2nd time alot more then 9. :bball:
No team has won a championship since the 3 point shot was installed without averaging 80 PPG. Neither UCLA nor LSU can claim that, Florida can at 79.6 (round up)...

Florida will win the national championship....
FreakNasty Wrote:No team has won a championship since the 3 point shot was installed without averaging 80 PPG. Neither UCLA nor LSU can claim that, Florida can at 79.6 (round up)...

Wow... interesting fact of the day.
FreakNasty Wrote:No team has won a championship since the 3 point shot was installed without averaging 80 PPG. Neither UCLA nor LSU can claim that, Florida can at 79.6 (round up)...

Great Fact!
George Mason put up a decent fight for a little bit but Florida was on tonight. Everytime Mason would make a run Florida would nail a three.
Florida just shot too good tonight for any team to beat them... it was a great run by George Mason though
Florida was very strong that 2nd half.
I wanted George Mason just for the incredible story, but I think Florida will win it all
Congrats to UF and to George Mason as well for making history in the tournament and no one will ever forget their run. UF shot 12-25 from 3. 6 coming from Humphrey and 3 from Green and the other 3 probably from Brewer. DEM GATOR BOYS R HOT RIGHT NOW!!
A crazy stat during the game that is CRAZY was Humphrey being the best 3 point shooter and the teams WORST free throw shooter! Now how many times do you see that?
Well I was rooting for GMU.. but they had a good run anyway. Congrats Fl.