Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cutler says...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
his sources are saying Ramel Bradley is *considering* a transfer. I don't understand why a guy that will more than likely start at the 1 would want to transfer. Probably just another rumor that surfaces from the disgruntled fans.
I dont think Ramel is transferring mainly because of his post-game interview in which he said he couldn't wait to come back next year because he thought next years team was going to be "special"
i dont see him leaving
ZMG Wrote:I don't understand why a guy that will more than likely start at the 1 would want to transfer.

Heh.....it's easy to understand. Bradley's strength is creating off the dribble. That isn't one of the things you're allowed to do in Tubby ball and Bradley's smart enough to know he can never make it to the next level in Tubby's system.
Yellowsnow, that is a very true statement. Hard to argue with that one!
He said in the post game news conference after the uconn loss. He said that he was looking forward to next season ! This is just a rumor !
He will stay
I don't see him leaving either but you never know
I agree with Yellow Snow. Bradley's skills are not being used to their potential in Tubby's system.