Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7-on-7 June 16th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any 7-on-7 passing tournaments going on this coming Saturday? We're looking for one more. If so, can someone get me contact info for the people in charge? Thanks.
EKU and Northern Pulaski are having events this weekend. I know EKU can take more teams.
Heard yesterday Eku cancelled theirs. Northern needs a team.
Went to the one at northern pulaski... watched and realized they were on a whole other level. I look for them to make a very deep run this year. I also must say the facilities were very nice and the concession stand was great. Can not wait for this upcoming season!
Who was the teams there, was it a 7th grade or 8th grade, and how did Williamsburg look
Lexington Catholic, Wayne Co, Williamsburg, and Northern Pulaski. Williamsburg looked young...of course they should it is middle school. I would rank the 4 teams as the following: Northern Pulaski by a whole bunch, Williamsburg, then Catholic, and finally wayne co. Wayne and Northern Pulaski are running schools... Williamsburg and Catholic are traditionally throwing...well in the last decade.
I think Wayne and Pulaski had an A and B squad. I don't think Williamsburg brought a B squad nor did Catholic. I have no idea if they had a 7th grade or 8th grade teams...
Wayne's B team beat Williamsburg. It was all 7th graders.

Northern is unreal when it comes to size and athletes.

As a card fan it was a great event for out first passing tourney at the ms level. I Would like to see more regional teams compete though.
Williamsburg is very young this year. Only one 8th grader on team that played last year. They had a better showing than expected. They will take some lumps early but expect them to improve a lot by end of year.