Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke Lacrosse Team Charged With Rape By Stripper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A student working as a stripper to pay her way through college says members of the Duke universtiy lacrosse team gang raped her at a team party.
Authoritites have taken DNA samples from 46 of the 47 members of the lacrosse team in an attempt to find the three players an exotic dancer says raped her at a party where she was hired to perform on March 17.

Seems like the "Dookies" have had a rough two weeks. Wonder how coach "K" would have handled this one.
I saw this on the news earlier....
Crazy stuff......
OldAndDecrepit Wrote:Wonder how coach "K" would have handled this one.

The same way he handled the Shelden Williams rape thing I would assume.
HOLD THE PRESSES....HOLD THE PRESSES....DUUUUT...DUT..DUT..DUT..DUT...

SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS THAT ARE BEING RASIED ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THESE CHARGES. THE 911 TAPES ARE BEING SCRUTINIZED BY THE POLICE FOR CERTAIN "DISCREPANCIES" AND IN CERTAIN WITNESS DESCREPANCIES. HOLD EVERYTHING FOLKS, THIS THING IS GOING TO GET NASTY. :doughnutc
I hope this clears up soon. Duke is a great school and does not need this to be long and drawn out and let is tarnish a great reputation.
ZMG I don't recall the sheldon williams rape thing when did that happen?
UKGIRL20 Wrote:ZMG I don't recall the sheldon williams rape thing when did that happen?

It was actually prior to him going to Duke. But, if I remember correctly, he was already on his way. I believe the woman decided not to press charges. So to be fair, there was never anything formally brought against him. Could have been one of those "wrong place at the wrong time" things. Or, maybe not?

http://www.truthaboutduke.com/encyc.php?encycid=23