Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida Over Villanova 75-62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the SEC wasn't so weak after all. Lets see....no ACC teams and no Big East Teams. Where is "PAC-Man" when you need him to explain what happened. :thatsfunn :Thumbs:
SEC will take the title this year. Florida and LSU are playing great basketball.
Watching Florida play is similar to watching the Pitino teams of the '90s. Run-gun-fun.....totally opposite of Tubby ball. If you check in with Blg Blue Nation over on KSR, you'll see Billy ball gaining more favor with Wildcat fans. People are just plain fed up with Tubby ball.

Also, it's great to see players given the chance to make mistakes and still have confidence. Billy D doesn't jerk a player (see Orlando Smith) for making a mistake and destroying his confidence. UF's guards fire away without having one eye on the bench to see who's coming in to replace them. Personally, I can't wait 'till UK comes a calling on Billy D to direct the Wildcats. I'm just wondering if he'll turn them down though. He's building a moster in Gainesville.
Its not every day that you see 2 teams from the same conference in the NCAA championship. I would love to see Florida and LSU go head to head. It would be great for the SEC. Then we all will hear Dick Vitale sayin "SEC dominates baby!" So much for his Dukies and the ACC, or The Big East.
Keep winning Florida, I will win tons of JAck if you do! Two more baby!
Yellow Snow Wrote:Watching Florida play is similar to watching the Pitino teams of the '90s. Run-gun-fun.....totally opposite of Tubby ball. If you check in with Blg Blue Nation over on KSR, you'll see Billy ball gaining more favor with Wildcat fans. People are just plain fed up with Tubby ball.

Also, it's great to see players given the chance to make mistakes and still have confidence. Billy D doesn't jerk a player (see Orlando Smith) for making a mistake and destroying his confidence. UF's guards fire away without having one eye on the bench to see who's coming in to replace them. Personally, I can't wait 'till UK comes a calling on Billy D to direct the Wildcats. I'm just wondering if he'll turn them down though. He's building a moster in Gainesville.

Billy is a good coach, but Tubby Smith is still a great coach despite this bad season...People can just be plain fed up with Tubby ball, but Rupp will filled up to 24,000 every home game..For every one person fed up with Tubby, another 10 still love him...He isn't going anywhere, and I don't know why it's so hard to understand that...

Tubby doesn't destroy anybody's confidence...Why did you give up on the other thread in which we proved you wrong on that when you said that Barbuor and Sims were "great" shooters coming into Kentucky and Tubby caused them to become mediocre...UK will never come calling on Billy Donovan, at least not in the near future..Yes, he's built a nice team in Florida but, I wouldn't call it a monster..He went to the national title game in 2000, and then went 5 years without going to the sweet 16...Until he proves he could build over and over again, it won't be considered building a monster as you call it..
98NCCalum Wrote:Keep winning Florida, I will win tons of JAck if you do! Two more baby!

You got them winning it all?
I love it..And to all of you Billy Donovan haters..SSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
alfus21 Wrote:Tubby doesn't destroy anybody's confidence...

Mercy sakes, kid!! I'm not even going to try to respond to that nonsense. Try for once seeing UK basketball without blue glasses on. Why not give it a rest......Rolleyes
Yellow Snow why dont you stop showing yourself as the most incompetent basketball fan in the ENTIRE COUNTRY. All you ever do is say, im not gonna respond to that....blah blah blah, Why dont you try to hold a conversation with the big boys some time o great one....
Yellow Snow Wrote:Mercy sakes, kid!! I'm not even going to try to respond to that nonsense. Try for once seeing UK basketball without blue glasses on. Why not give it a rest......Rolleyes

Sir, use some construction in your arguements with me other than personal vendettas because all you can ever say is that I'm clueless or to give it a rest...That's all you can do...You never EVER respond to any of my posts with constructive criticism, and never disprove any of my arguements with facts or stats...I'm still waiting on about 100 responses from you on a ton of threads in which I've disproved your Anti-Tubby logic or your questionable love for Rick Pitino and Billy Donovan...Or even responses in which I've caught you contradict yourself...

Try for once seeing UK Basketball without anti-Tubby glasses on, and then get back with me...
I leave you little ones with some words of wisdom:

Talking is like playing on the harp; there is as much in laying the hands on the strings to stop their vibration as in twanging them to bring out their music. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

......and

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt. ~Abraham Lincoln

.....and also

Never miss a good chance to shut up. Will Rogers

Please do your best to understand these..........:thumpsup:

Yellow Snow Wrote:I leave you little ones with some words of wisdom:

Talking is like playing on the harp; there is as much in laying the hands on the strings to stop their vibration as in twanging them to bring out their music. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

......and

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt. ~Abraham Lincoln

.....and also

Never miss a good chance to shut up. Will Rogers

Please do your best to understand these..........:thumpsup:

:thatsfunn If only you ever came up with your own words of wisdom..Anybody can dig up some quotes...Good effort though :thumpsup:
alfus21 Wrote:Billy is a good coach, but Tubby Smith is still a great coach despite this bad season...People can just be plain fed up with Tubby ball, but Rupp will filled up to 24,000 every home game..For every one person fed up with Tubby, another 10 still love him...He isn't going anywhere, and I don't know why it's so hard to understand that...

Tubby doesn't destroy anybody's confidence...Why did you give up on the other thread in which we proved you wrong on that when you said that Barbuor and Sims were "great" shooters coming into Kentucky and Tubby caused them to become mediocre...UK will never come calling on Billy Donovan, at least not in the near future..Yes, he's built a nice team in Florida but, I wouldn't call it a monster..He went to the national title game in 2000, and then went 5 years without going to the sweet 16...Until he proves he could build over and over again, it won't be considered building a monster as you call it..

:thumpsup::thumpsup:
You guys are too much!
I'm thinking Florida has made it farther than our Cats lately. Tubby better start putting some shooters on the floor.