Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Doyle said it was impossilbe for G Mason to win. A Fan says Doyle deserves pink slip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just goes to show that no one is unbeatable. No one!

Quote: George Mason can't beat UConn. Not on Sunday at the Verizon Center for the region title. Not on Halloween in an empty gym. Not tomorrow at the playground. Not ever. Connecticut is too big-fast-strong-deep for George Mason. That's not meant to be a slap in George Mason's face. Connecticut is too big-fast-strong-deep for almost anyone. It's a damn shame, because if it were in any other region, George Mason would have a fighting chance to get to the Final Four.
And if it were in the other half of the bracket, George Mason would have a fighting chance to reach the NCAA championship game. Imagine that. Imagine George Mason, the unranked No. 11 seed from the Colonial Athletic Association, playing for the national title. It boggles the mind.

Entire article here: http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketb...ry/9334971

Here is what one fan had to say about Doyles article. :dontthink
Quote:
After writing two of the most ridiculous articles I've ever read, it's about time somebody from Sportsline gives you a well-deserved pink slip. It's obvious that your knowledge of college basketball is nothing short of pathetic, and that's a shame.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn Bye Bye UCONN:howdy:
hell yes
Doyle is a moron, and any Joe Schmoe could do what he does...
Doyle??? Shouldn't it be DULL instead. Don't know where he has been watching basketball, but it isn't the NCAA. Maybe he is one of the "snobbish" Easterners that thinks that no one outside New England is intelligent enough to have an opinion on anything. Maybe he can find a job writing for "GRIT" :thatsfunn
Way to go GM fan. I vote for the slip also. :Thumbs:

:thatsfunn
Yeah, I agree..HE IS A MORON!