Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU 70 - Texas 60 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final LSU went away with it in OT
Great Game by the Tigers. Who's up next?
Unbelievable...LSU's frontcourt is ridiculous..
YES !!!!:Clap:

Looks like the so called "Weak SEC" is flexing its muscles. We could have 2 teams in the Final 4 !!!

For the first time in a long time, the ACC will not be represented in the Final 4 !!!
BelfryPride Wrote:YES !!!!:Clap:

Looks like the so called "Weak SEC" is flexing its muscles. We could have 2 teams in the Final 4 !!!

For the first time in a long time, the ACC will not be represented in the Final 4 !!!

You can never predict anything in college basketball anymore
GOOOOO SEC!!!! That helps my BGR bracket with alfus losing that game....hahha
Maybe UK wasn't so terrible after all. Maybe the SEC is just stronger than people thought. GO SEC!
I hope it's an all sec final as much as I hate Florida
Great game. The Bayou Bengals turn it on when it counts. Go Tigers! :letsparty :1:
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I hope it's an all sec final as much as I hate Florida

I would like to see LSU vs. Florida in the title game.:rockon:
LSU makes others look small. They are on fire right now at the right time. They might be the team to beat at this point. I have been very impressed with their last two games.
Not many people can handle Big Baby in the post, he takes up so much room. Thomas blocks shots out of nowhere, and right now they're playing great as a team. I'd love to see them make it all the way, my bracket's done, so it couldn't hurt.
Pupaw Wrote:Not many people can handle Big Baby in the post, he takes up so much room. Thomas blocks shots out of nowhere, and right now they're playing great as a team. I'd love to see them make it all the way, my bracket's done, so it couldn't hurt.

I can't wait til the pros to see him against Shaq