Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 57 Georgetown 53 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UF escapes.
I was wanting Georgetown to win but oh well puts two sec teams in the elite eight
yes!!!!!!!!
dangit CTD...
Dang it. Oh well
Wtg Florida!!!!!!
Florida moves one step closer. It adds more fire to the Tubby / Billy D debate.
Hm, so how many Big East teams are left? How many SEC teams? BE got HOW many teams in the tournament?

Congrats Florida for another SEC win.

Here's to seeing LSU over UF in the finals!
Maybe this just shows that one reason UK had some many loses was the fact that the SEC was underrated this year when you have two in the final eight.
Not sure how much it fires up that debate Billy is now 2-1 in regional finals in 10 years.
Florida has a great team this year... especially to be so young... Noah played great last night
Congrats Florida
Congrts to the Gators for a tough, gritty played game. This shows that the Gators can muscle with anyone. The rest of the tourney could get very interesting. :Thumbs:
Wouldn't it be nice to see Billy ball being played regularly in Rupp Arena instead of Tubby ball? Just a matter of time until Billy D replaces Tub.......can't wait either!!
Yellow Snow Wrote:Wouldn't it be nice to see Billy ball being played regularly in Rupp Arena instead of Tubby ball? Just a matter of time until Billy D replaces Tub.......can't wait either!!

I agree....
FreakNasty Wrote:I agree....

Uh oh, now you did it FreakNasty......you' gone and got yourself on corndog's and alphus's hate list....Smile
I can't stand Noah but he can play
Yellow Snow Wrote:Uh oh, now you did it FreakNasty......you' gone and got yourself on corndog's and alphus's hate list....Smile

Smile

I dont like Tubby Smith's coaching style, but in all honesty I could careless about UK, I'm a Gonzaga guy....