Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Adam Morrison return for his senior season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe he will be back to try and get a national championship next year.
I didnt think so up until last night. I still dont think he will be back but the way he looked after the game left some doubt in my mind about it...
I think he'll come back, especially if he doesn't win the POY award.
corndog23 Wrote:I didnt think so up until last night. I still dont think he will be back but the way he looked after the game left some doubt in my mind about it...

:thumpsup: :thumpsup:

I still say it's 25 percent he comes back, he'll be a top 5 pick, but you never know, I'd obviously welcome him back.....

If he does enter the draft, Danny Ainge and the Celtics would trade Paul Pierce to move up to get him if necessary....
I think he will go to the nba
Ill say if he does come back that Gonzaga will be in the thick of things again next year. He is surely a special player and will be very succesful in the NBA in my opinion. Noone can blame him for going to the pros if he chooses to do so.
No chance at all imo he will be playing college ball next season
NO WAY! There isn't enough help for Morrison. If he was at a big time college then maybe so! I think he knew it last night that this was it and that is why he was showing so much emotion! HECKUVA PLAYER!
Look out NBA, here he comes.

:rockon:
If he's smart, he will take the money and run to the nearest bank. :Thumbs:
YeGymnasium Wrote:If he's smart, he will take the money and run to the nearest bank. :Thumbs:

A lot of college kids still play for the love of the game
Pupaw Wrote:I think he'll come back, especially if he doesn't win the POY award.

I think that not winning the award is the only reason he might stay
No way he will stay.