Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2012 7-on-7 Tourney Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's been somewhat of a drought on the forum for the off-season. Let's start it back up. Who are some of the teams you all are looking forward to seeing in this summer's 7-on-7's?

Lone Oak, Farnsley, Northern Pulaski, JCTMS come to mind. Dayton (OH) in the UK tourney should be pretty good also.
I feel union steaming from here. I know a coach that has the world of faith in his son and feels he can and will beat anybody they face.
BIG RN Wrote:I feel union steaming from here. I know a coach that has the world of faith in his son and feels he can and will beat anybody they face.

Your exactly right. I meant to have Union in my list and forgot them. They should be solid.
Methinks we need to have a thread dedicated to 7on7 Opportunities for the spring of 2013...
The KMSFA starts working on those events usually in January of each year. I post that information for the coaches on the Listserv.

As for the colleges - UK, Murray State, Campbellsville and KWC all should host tourneys again. UofL is always subject to negotiations. Hoping to add them at EKU, Pikeville or Union, and WKU for 2013!

We appreciate your support and your participation!

JTB