Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Monster Mash calls it quits...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/...eID=162291

I figured i would put this in the college forum since he hasnt played in the NBA in 2 years.

One of our best players and the one guy who IMO brought UK back to prominence has officially retired. Maybe we can make room for him on our bench as the strength coach?

Mashburn was a HOSS.
corndog23 Wrote:http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/...eID=162291

I figured i would put this in the college forum since he hasnt played in the NBA in 2 years.

One of our best players and the one guy who IMO brought UK back to prominence has officially retired. Maybe we can make room for him on our bench as the strength coach?

Mashburn was a HOSS.

I think I'd rather have The Rock back. But maybe there will be an assistant job open up.
He was a great one and he played a big role in bring UK back to greatness.
I enjoyed watching Mash play at UK.
ZMG Wrote:I think I'd rather have The Rock back. But maybe there will be an assistant job open up.

Doesnt he work for the Bengals now??
If Mashburn wouldn't have fouled out, we would have one the Duke game. He was truly an incredible player and an important key to bringing the UK program back to the forefront. Good luck to Mash and continuing his car dealership success after retirement.
It's about time he retired he has been done for a while, I wish him the best and would like to see him on the bench at Kentucky.
I thought he had already retired
^ He has been hurt the past 2 seasons and thats why he hasnt played.
Good luck to "Monster Mash" in what ever you choose to do next. You are appreciated by the people of Kentucky for what you helped accomplish at your years at UK. :letsparty
Glad he made it official. Hope all goes well for him in the future.
corndog23 Wrote:Doesnt he work for the Bengals now??

Yes, he does. But as Ted DiBiase said, "Everybody's got a price..."
I think last year he was building a new house in Nicholasville, or somewhere around lexington.