Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morrison or Redick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos going to be the player of the year this year? Adam Morrison of Gonzaga or J.J. Redick of Duke.
I think it should be Reddick. B/c he at least attempts to play D.

The sportwriters of this nation are intelligent enoughto realize that all offensive force being equal what Reddick did in the ACC as oppsed to the WAC is incredible.

Anyone with a sense of reality knows this and sees the fact that Morrison makes 0 attempt to play Defense will vote for Reddick.
Because of Duke, Redick. Think that morrison should get it though. :thumpsup:
Redick's game against LSU killed him. IMO.
airball3 Wrote:Redick's game against LSU killed him. IMO.

I think your right. :thumpsup:
airball3 Wrote:Redick's game against LSU killed him. IMO.
What about Morrison's against X?
I agree with 98 on this one.
98NCCalum Wrote:I think it should be Reddick. B/c he at least attempts to play D.

The sportwriters of this nation are intelligent enoughto realize that all offensive force being equal what Reddick did in the ACC as oppsed to the WAC is incredible.

Anyone with a sense of reality knows this and sees the fact that Morrison makes 0 attempt to play Defense will vote for Reddick.

Hail you! My new Idol.
With Duke and Gonzaga both losing, I'd give it to Rudy Gay if UConn makes the final four
i think reddick will get it because he broke those records and he also does actually try on d most of the time
Redick, he had done so much this year.
I think Redick deserves it because the ACC is alot more competitive than the WAC. Morrison is averaging more points, and he had a better Sweet 16 game, thats why I voted for Morrison.

Truthfully I believe Redick the SENIOR deserves it. Smile
airball3 Wrote:I think Redick deserves it because the ACC is alot more competitive than the WAC. Morrison is averaging more points, and he had a better Sweet 16 game, thats why I voted for Morrison.

Truthfully I believe Redick the SENIOR deserves it. Smile

ACC might be more competetive, but it evens out because Redick has more support. Redick might get it just because they wanna give it to the same person two years in a row because it draws publicity or something
Adam Morrison!
I wouldnt pick either one of them.
B-puff who you thinkin?
BFritz Wrote:ACC might be more competetive, but it evens out because Redick has more support. Redick might get it just because they wanna give it to the same person two years in a row because it draws publicity or something
This proves how little you know about this subject.

Gonzaga has an amazing supporting cast. At least three NBA players on that roster.
torQQue Wrote:I think your right. :thumpsup:
So you think that Reddick should not win it because of one game? Seriously?

What about Morrisons game against X? He pl ayed awful.
morrison
I hope Morrison wins... but I think Redick will
98NCCalum Wrote:This proves how little you know about this subject.

Gonzaga has an amazing supporting cast. At least three NBA players on that roster.

Gonzaga has a solid supporting cast, I'm just saying Duke is Duke and they have more of a supporting cast
When will we know who gets it?
I like them both though, But ya gotta love Redick
BFritz Wrote:Gonzaga has a solid supporting cast, I'm just saying Duke is Duke and they have more of a supporting cast
Including the FRESHMAN point guard?

You're off on this bud.
^ He is right 98...Who would you rather have, the redheaded goofy kid or Mcroberts?? Williams or Batista? Raivio or Paulus?? 98 you are just trying to find a reason for the dUKe collapse against LSU. He wasnt "just a freshamn point guard" 2 weeks ago.
Morrison
I think JJ will win this one!
corndog23 Wrote:^ He is right 98...Who would you rather have, the redheaded goofy kid or Mcroberts?? Williams or Batista? Raivio or Paulus?? 98 you are just trying to find a reason for the dUKe collapse against LSU. He wasnt "just a freshamn point guard" 2 weeks ago.
I am not trying to find anything. LSU is a VERY good team that is why they beat Duke.

He was a just a freshman point guard two weeks ago. He was and will be all year.

Gonzaga's supporting cast is every bit as good as Duke's, I think Sheldon Williams is the most overrated player in the country.