Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview Middle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got an email from Fairview Middle this morning about possibly filling an open date. I hear they are pretty good, but we are a West Virginia school and the only KY schools I have experience with are Louisa, Martin County, and Boyd County. We are a small school that feeds into Tolsia High. Our enrollment is around 200 and we usually field a team of 20-30 kids. Just sent to Tolsia what is probably the most talented group we've had in at least ten years, we set a few offensive records in our county but finished 5-3 because we couldn't hold on to the ball.

Would anyone be kind enough to shed some light on Fairview for me? Good idea or no?
I'm pretty sure that Fairview Middle School could not beat Louisa, Martin Co., or Boyd County. We may never know because I'm pretty sure they won't play them, either!
I need to get in touch with Fairview middle to schedule a regular season game if anyone has a contact. thanks