Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Call of Duty: Black Ops II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2

Hmm...what do you guys think of it so far?

I think it's a huge pile of horse shit...I didn't think I could dislike a militaryFPS as much as I dislike MW3, but this will definitely, 100% for sure take the cake on that one.

I think it's the end of Call of Duty with this one dudes...
IMO, they rushed this game a little too soon, maybe another year would have done well.
The thing i loved about the first black ops was how it was so basic to someone like me that has never played the game. Simple set up and simple maps that were easy to learn.
MW3 for example was to hard for me to understand. These are the only two games i have ever played online and i only played MW3 about 4 or 5 times while i played Black ops for a year straight and loved it.
I wish they would just Take MW2 and update the maps.
^
I wish they would do that with the first black ops.
I don't like the futuristic aspect of it
The only thing that I'm looking forward to is zombies. I read somewhere that it said there would be a campaign for zombies and it could support up to 8 players! Other than that, it'll be a peice of crap but somehow it'll sell more than $500 million
HawksRule Wrote:I don't like the futuristic aspect of it

It's going into the whole Halo thing, and I just can't get into that..
Either way - I'll still buy it and probably max the levels and prestiges out.
What I don't get is that they are doing this on a black ops game...

If Modern Warfare 4 was like this I wouldn't be surprised.
But Black Ops should be just about raising hell with tomahawks lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The thing i loved about the first black ops was how it was so basic to someone like me that has never played the game. Simple set up and simple maps that were easy to learn.
MW3 for example was to hard for me to understand. These are the only two games i have ever played online and i only played MW3 about 4 or 5 times while i played Black ops for a year straight and loved it.
That is because the map layout on MW3 is garbage. Players can come form anywhere. Unless you are hardcore, get boners for it then it gets frustrating.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wish they would just Take MW2 and update the maps.
They did. What do you think MW3 is?
Give me nuketown and a famas and im fine for atleast 4 or 5 hours lol.
Bumping the thread..
Not many days until the release..
Whose ready to kill some ZOMBIES!
^ I'm definitely ready to kill some zombies. If the online portion isn't good, that's where all my time will be devoted lol.