Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ps3 updating rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I do this and what do I need to do this?
for which game?
Just google whatever rosters you need bro. The site/forum you find the PSN ID or Gamertag (or whatever gay ass Xbox calls it) usually gives you directions.

Let me know the game and I'll try to help.
I will be getting college football 2012 first so that is the roster update I will need.

Thanks.
12, which is the one that is already out, or the new one releasing this summer, 13?

With 12, just google "NCAA 12 updated rosters", and a shitload will come up, mostly forums where guys put their PSN ID for people to download their rosters.

Personally, I like "Luvtotha9s" rosters. Type in his PSN ID EXACTLY how I have it, without the quotation marks of course. I just get his, then go through and adjust what I want.

Good luck man.
Is there away to update the rosters by going online.

I have been ready on this after trying to update rosters on some of the older games I have, and not being able to.In the stuff I have read it appears that the server gets shutdown and the only way to edit the roster is to do them one player at a time.
Dude, it's so simple. Go to Team Management, scroll all the way to the right and click "Share Rosters". Then, you put the PSN/XBOXLive Gametag gay thing in of who you want to dowloard rosters from. Go to http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/ and you'll find alot of good ones.

If you want, you can download mine. I;ve equipment adjusted and adjusted attributes for UK of course, and about 40 of the top teams. I downloaded my rosters, so ALL teams have the players' names and adjustments.

PM me for my info.