Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The final 16.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did any of you think that Bradley, George Mason, G-Town and Wichita State would be in the final 16? Out of the 16 who wins the national title? Uconn, Duke, Gonzaga or a big cinderella like Bradley or G. Mason??
I didnt think Bradley or GMU would be there, but I figured Wichita State would beat Tennessee after they got past the 1st round...Georgetown is a good team so that didnt surprise me as much even though I had Ohio State going to the elite 8....Anybody can win it this year...
2 or 3 teams every year that come out of nowhere and get hot and pull an upset or two, it's great....
[quote author=FreakNasty link=topic=21116.msg214171#msg214171 date=1142820525]
2 or 3 teams every year that come out of nowhere and get hot and pull an upset or two, it's great....
[/quote]

There's been a ton of upsets this year. 

Even though UK almost beat them today, I think Rudy Gay steps-up-his game, and UConn takes it all
Most of you know I don't follow basketball very strongly, but was anybody else impressed with George Mason's defense in the 2nd half across UNC?  They were saying they're one of the top defensive teams in the nation and it was showing.  UNC went 6 consecutive possessions with forced turnovers to start the half.  Being able to force that many turnovers will put any team into a ballgame.
my picks are boston collage uconn texas and gonzaga...
I have 3 final four teams left...duke...uconn...boston college...kansas got beat out and that Ruined me....I am a big west virgina fan though and if they pull the upset over texas which is possible and if LSU beats duke then I think that west virginia has a good shot at the final four...But I think Conneticut has the best shot to win it all!!!!!!!
[quote author=Eagles link=topic=21116.msg214331#msg214331 date=1142875602]
I have 3 final four teams left...duke...uconn...boston college...kansas got beat out and that Ruined me....I am a big west virgina fan though and if they pull the upset over texas which is possible and if LSU beats duke then I think that west virginia has a good shot at the final four...But I think Conneticut has the best shot to win it all!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I'm a huge West Virginia fan just because they have a dude named Pitsnoggle