Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 82 UWM 60 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL
Another big win by Florida.

:pirateshoot:
Florida is playing good right now... it will be hard for any team to beat them right now
AS PREDICTED
LETS GO GATORS
Go GATORS, Now will everyone shutup about Billy Donovan, BECAUSE LOOK WHO IS STILL PLAYING!
Yeah he's in the sweet 16 for the first time since the year 2000....Wow
boy playboy, an elite 8 last year warrants nothing for tubby, but a sweet 16 for the the first time in 6 years makes billy d a world beater??  i bet hed be a better coach if your head wasnt so far up his rear!
[quote author=PLAYBOY5 link=topic=21076.msg214527#msg214527 date=1142901114]
Go GATORS, Now will everyone shutup about Billy Donovan, BECAUSE LOOK WHO IS STILL PLAYING!
[/quote]You really need to know your stuff before you start running your mouth because what u just said is one of the dumbest things ive seen on here because i think the last time they made it out of the second round it was in 2000 and correct me if im wrong but Billy D hasnt won a national title and i think Tubby has.... But yea lets all go for the Gators since they made it out of the second round for the first time in 6 years so Go Gators Go.