Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee Cheerleading VS Kentucky Cheerleading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tennessee VS Kentucky...okay, I'm not talking about basketball. When you go to Florida and watch these squads at Nationals and you look at the results. Almost all of the first and second place teams in 2 1/2 minute are from kentucky and tennessee...Well being in Kentucky...it's not very fair. The only teams for 2 1/2 minute that won that werent from tennessee Graves & Dunbar. Okay, so thats large division and large co ed.. well junior high large-- 1st place--Mount Pisgah, from memphis 2nd place--Houston, from houston tennessee. Greenup county recieved third place this year...who beat them? 2 Tennessee teams...Hmm...do judges play favorites because UCA is in Memphis? Well...I will tell you this, I'm not A soreloser, i'm just wondering. i wish that the UCA judges would just take time and watch the Kentucky teams.
i do agree with this
although i thought piscah should have won for sure
i though greenup was cheated and some other really great  kentucky squads
kentucky is the best state for cheerleading we all know
the only squads in TN that are good are the ones near memphis.  Since UCA is located in memphis, these squads have better resources.  That is probably why they are good. 

Most of the judges arent even associated with UCA.  THey are mostly college coaches or past coaches.