Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs. U-CONN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win?
UCONN by 20
UCONN should win, but I think it will be a much better game than people think...
Hell I will go out on a limb and say UK by 3
I think it will be closer than 20 pts.!!! UK has a good chance to win if they play like they did tonight!!!   

[move]GO BIG BLUE!!!!! [/move]
Uconn 87

UK  65
I'm going with Kentucky although it's hard to believe it, even for me.
[quote author=cardsfan link=topic=21058.msg213293#msg213293 date=1142660027]
I think it will be closer than 20 pts.!!! UK has a good chance to win if they play like they did tonight!!! 

[move]GO BIG BLUE!!!!! [/move]
[/quote]

If they play like they did tonite they will get beat by 20.. if not for perry and excellent free throw shooting this game would have sent uk packing
Come on you all UCONN is very beatable. Cuse beat them, and look how they played tonight. Will be a close game I think. But I will take UK
U conn big in this one!  I would love to see a UK upset, but it will not happen.

Confusedurrender:
Cats by 2
Would love to see UK upset Uconn but i dont think it will happen. Uconn by 12
Kentucky can not beat UCONN or any other ranked team in this tournament.  They might as well pack their bags now that way it saves the trouble of packing them later.  I am going to say UCONN---75  UK---59
Imo they will not be no one until they get rid of someone on their staff!!!
I think its not going to be a blow out like everyone is saying but as much as i hate to say ucon by 5 over UK.
[quote author=callmeclutch link=topic=21058.msg213386#msg213386 date=1142697148]
Kentucky can not beat UCONN or any other ranked team in this tournament. They might as well pack their bags now that way it saves the trouble of packing them later. I am going to say UCONN---75 UK---59
[/quote]

Well...your already WRONG UAB was 23rd.......NEXT

UK will give UCONN a fight, and i believe we will win this game. Tubby Smith will OUTCOACH Calhoun. WRITE THAT DOWN.
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=21058.msg213413#msg213413 date=1142702818]
[quote author=callmeclutch link=topic=21058.msg213386#msg213386 date=1142697148]
Kentucky can not beat UCONN or any other ranked team in this tournament. They might as well pack their bags now that way it saves the trouble of packing them later. I am going to say UCONN---75 UK---59
[/quote]

Well...your already WRONG UAB was 23rd.......NEXT[/quote]

:lol: I was about to say the same thing
UCONN is so dominant inside, it'll be hard for UK to get any cheap baskets.......

UCONN 69
UK 53
Sparks will have to show up and hit some huge 3's for UK to have a chance...I think if Kentucky's perimeter game is working then this game could be close....If Uk shoots like they did vs. Kansas and Indiana then UCONN wins 76-45....
Just becasue i love kentucky basketball im picking my cats in a upset...UK 75 UCONN 70....Crawford will have a hugh night so will morris.. :flame:
Talk about Ucon so strong inside.  Look at all the easy baskets Albany had inside on them
UCONN has showed their vulnerability. I think it will be a tough game for both teams.
[/quote]

UK will give UCONN a fight, and i believe we will win this game. Tubby Smith will OUTCOACH Calhoun. WRITE THAT DOWN.
[/quote]

Tubby has been a horrible coach all year, that's one reason why they're so horrible, UConn will probly win by 96
sorry BFritz but uconn almost got put down in history as the first team to be upseted by a 16th seed and it bein albany to make it worst Im takin my Wildcats in this one in a 76-66 win  Tubby knows what to do in the rite time

Tubby has been a horrible coach all year, that's one reason why they're so horrible, UConn will probly win by 96
Quote:

Finally someone tells the truth..People can talk about he won a title...but with who's team??? Confusedhh:....he may not want people to know that!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Owned Smile
UCONN by 10.
UCONN 73
UK  68
UCONN by 10, Just because one bad game, does not mean ateam like Kentucky can come in and expect to play godly against them.

Lets face it, Kentucky will be domintaed inside, Sparks will not hit any 3's because Rondo will be to busy trying to shoot outside shoots, when he knows he CANNOT make 2/10 shots he takes from 15+ foot range.
UCONN by as many as they want I say..
[size=10pt]I BELIEVE !!!!!!!

What's your favorite color baby ....BLUE & WHITE !!!!!!!!!!

CATS BY 2 !!!!!![/size]

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Pages: 1 2