Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps Male dancer..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...That Boy Can Dance!...No Offense to the other girls on the squad, because they are good theirself(Ive heard they are National Champs!), But he has it goin on! He has so much fun with it and should go onto the next level in dance. There are very few male dancers, and they're rare in this region, so im proud that phelps have him on thier squad and i hope him the best in everything.

Go Phelps Dancers!!
Aww Thank You So Much For All the Compliments sweetie pie! And yes all of the other girls are great also..and you cant forget about the great coaches either!

:thx:
I watched them at the 60th district tourny andthey are all awesome!!...  :clap:
he won the individual at Winterfest... that entire team is amazing
The entire Phelps team is great. They have a true passion for dance and it clearly shows through and thats amazing all in itself. I wish them the best of luck, I know they'll go far!
EXCELLENT young ladies and GENTLEMAN!! (had to do that Dancer;teehee)..... to think, they still have 2 to 3 more years together and they come up with their own routines.. NO outside help!!! OUTSTANDING!!! They are young but they "got it goin on"!!!!!!!!!!!!!