Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: HOW DOES YOUR BRACKET LOOK ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought I would check and see if anybody else's bracket looks as bad as mine! I started out looking good,but now it has been blown apart. I can't beleive Iowa,Cal,and Michigan State went down in flames!!! Oh well there is always next year.    :lol:
I'm pretty sure a ton of people missed the UM-Milwaukee game. MSU, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Iowa, Nevada, Seton Hall, and Wisconsin were all the games I missed. Wisconsin got destroyed by Arizona. A&M beat Syracuse. I took a gamble with Seton Hall against Wichita State. UM-Mil. somehow beat Oklahoma. Michigan State just got beat by ten by George Mason. I had them in the championship. This is not good.
Mine looks horrible
I've missed 5 at last count I think it was.

'Cuse, Iowa, Ark, OK, Seton Hall...  luckily I only had one of those (SH) winning another game.
the kansas game is goin to kill me
I guess I can use mine for TP now that Kansas got beat by Bradley!!! :lol:
[quote author=cardsfan link=topic=21045.msg213283#msg213283 date=1142659433]
I guess I can use mine for TP now that Kansas got beat by Bradley!!! :lol:
[/quote]
Sorry about the double post.I'm just not thinking straight after tonights games!!!
Well I think now I've missed on 5 games total.
Mine looks horrible too
22 right

10 wrong
Worst bracket I've had in years........and I blame it all on corndog and alphus.  :no:
I just threw my bracket in the trash!!! I can't pick a winner!!  :lol:
I guess I will stick with Gradeschool ball!!!    :thumpsup:
my final four is still intact, and that's the most important thing. Big points for getting the FF teams correct....
my final 4 is still in but my bracket looks pitiful
Like shit is how mine looks.
Horrible, anyone who has a decent bracket is just lucky.
FreakNasty Wrote:my final four is still intact, and that's the most important thing. Big points for getting the FF teams correct....

My four are still in there. Have many mistakes in other places.
mine looks awful