Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Cheerleaders in the 14th region!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think it would have to be a toss up between amber donaldson from PCC and chelsea combs from HHS but both are really great i would love to see a cheer off between these two squads
You should have been @ the PCC vs. HHS game..if you wanted to see a cheer off you missed it..that one was great!! The HHS pep section was going crazy..my opinion about the best cheerleader in 14th region.. :party:
Here we go again! Moderator.. I'm sure this one is going to get nasty!

On another note! the 14th Region has a lot of good Cheerleaders.. it's not just about 1 or 2 girls! There is no "i" in TEAM!
both hazard and pcc are good
I thought Whitesburg and Fleming-Neon came together well as Letcher Central, considering what different coaching styles they had.  Stacey Quillen has done great with them, she was by far the most qualified person to take the job for Letcher Central.  They still have some minor things to work out, but I think in the future they will be a squad that you will fear to compete against.  Next season they will be a very strong squad.  They should have about 30 cheerleaders but will only 16 make the comp. squad.  The comp. squad will have squad standing tucks, and last time I checked 5 girls are being air-spotted on their fulls and should have no problem getting them before next season KAPOS regionals. 2 girls had a full and 1 of them had a handspring-full in the 05/06 season but they just got it without a spot and didn't want to risk falling, which could very easily happen when you first learn how to do a difficult tumbling pass, in front of that many people, with that kind of preasure. They needed a clean routine because Hazard has a wonderful medium varsity squad and they knew their routine had to be clean in order to compete with the Hazard. (By the way congratulations HHS, and to PCC too) The only thing they need to work on is their consistancy in their mounts, if they can get that worked out, they will be awesome. 
You are so right DoReS #1!! Why does this discussion continue? PCC had six girls to make the UCA All Stars this past summer. I'm quite sure that HHS did also, as well as all the other teams in the 14th region. Gumnastics alone do not make the best cheerleader, there are motions, dance, jumps, facials and many other factors. If you don't want to do anything but start another big argument just let it go. Moderator, this is probably another thread that needs to be shut down. It will get ugly real fast.
Hazard High and Perry County Central by far. :letsparty
Hazard and Perry County Central :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :letsparty
Hazard...STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!! What else is to be said???
Taylor Southwood from Powell Co. is a really good tumbler and a very good cheerleader. She is a good cheerleader all around
hhsgrad09 Wrote:Hazard...STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!! What else is to be said???
Nothing Hazard is the best:thumpsup:
I agree with mtngirl..taylor is a very talented tumbler and a good all around cheerleader. She can also dance like no other.
One of the Best cheerleaders I have seen is Jessica Tharp from Powell co. She can tumble, dance, climb, and has tight motions, and I think thats what makes an above average Cheerleader.
MtnGirl Wrote:Taylor Southwood from Powell Co. is a really good tumbler and a very good cheerleader. She is a good cheerleader all around

:thumpsup: I definately agree with this. She is outstanding.
i have to say that Perry County Central has some hot babes on their team...which are also good cheerleaders
id say leslie!!! by far..lmao
I say powell co pirates
I would have to say Powell Co. cheerleaders as a team....no individuals pointed out
sports_fan Wrote:I would have to say Powell Co. cheerleaders as a team....no individuals pointed out

i agree with that they have improved as a team no individuals pointed out:letsparty
I agree that Taylor Southwood is an outstanding cheerleader, along with the rest of the Pirates girls, but Let's not forget that Estill County has went to state for four years in a roll. I have seen some amazing cheerleaders come out of Estill. Tessla Arvin is really good, as well as both of the Carroll girls. You don't make a team at Estill without a minimum of a tuck, so I would have to say I think Estill is a really good team, although I worry about them losing four really good seniors last year. One of those seniors, Catherine Kimbrel went to cheer for Georgia State...enough said.
I think that Leslie has the best cheerleaders they all can do stellar flip flops.
Stellar flip flops??? Um, not trying to be mean Take....House, but do you even know what you're talking about??
Powell Co. Cheerleaders are the best!
:Cheerlead
BballRox1135 Wrote:I agree that Taylor Southwood is an outstanding cheerleader, along with the rest of the Pirates girls, but Let's not forget that Estill County has went to state for four years in a roll. I have seen some amazing cheerleaders come out of Estill. Tessla Arvin is really good, as well as both of the Carroll girls. You don't make a team at Estill without a minimum of a tuck, so I would have to say I think Estill is a really good team, although I worry about them losing four really good seniors last year. One of those seniors, Catherine Kimbrel went to cheer for Georgia State...enough said.
Yes I agree. Estill has made it to state many times..in a row. They have so much talent on that team. They have always have ever since I could remember. So many cheerleaders with so much cheerleading ability. ..im so impressed! way 2 go engineers!!
The only reason estill ever makes it to state is because they never compete against anyone! And by the way all the Powell county cheerleaders are good...not just a couple...Im on the team and everyone girl on there is good..wether they have tumbling they are climbers or they have really high toe touches..(like mindi means)...the team all and all together is awesome!! Good luck at state!
there is no best cheerleader .. if one person messes up the whole squad looks stupid
breakingankles Wrote:there is no best cheerleader .. if one person messes up the whole squad looks stupid

Thats very true!!!
cheerleader07 Wrote:The only reason estill ever makes it to state is because they never compete against anyone! And by the way all the Powell county cheerleaders are good...not just a couple...Im on the team and everyone girl on there is good..wether they have tumbling they are climbers or they have really high toe touches..(like mindi means)...the team all and all together is awesome!! Good luck at state!
ok um fyi. this is the first year [since estill has been going to state] that they havent competed against anyone ....idk where ur gettin all your information from but you need to make sure its correct b4 u start talkin crap.
I agree with cheerleader 07 and ECgirl both. The only reason Estill did make it to state this year is because they competed against no one! In previous years they had made it too while beating other squads like pcc last year. Just wondering why you I mean Estill county switched out of traditional this year?
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:I agree with cheerleader 07 and ECgirl both. The only reason Estill did make it to state this year is because they competed against no one! In previous years they had made it too while beating other squads like pcc last year. Just wondering why you I mean Estill county switched out of traditional this year?
just team issues. actually, the team didnt realize they were not up against anybody until after the last KAPOS meeting. They thought for sure PCC & Hazard JV both would stay in large like last yaer. but things change...you never know
Pages: 1 2