Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Packer's Screw-up During the selection Show!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know how many caught the screw up by Packer yesterday during the selection show.  They were getting ready to talk about the 8 seeded Kentucky Wildcats and 9 seeded UAB.  But in stead of saying the *8 seed UK he stated #8 seed Arizona,  which was placed as the #8 seed.  I about feel in the floor,  it was just to funny that he gave it away before it was even announced.
Yep!  Saw that.  Wondered if anyone else did too.
I saw it.  Packer is an idiot.
I didnt pick up on that, I did see his reaction along with Nantz to the Missouri Valley and Colonial getting the extra bids. Craig Littlepage and his staff should be commended for putting together such a great bracket, I was very happy to see the Utah States and George Masons get an at large bid, Scheduling big games at that level is pretty hard. As for Nantz and Packer maybe if Florida State had beaten some other team than Duke they may have gotten in. The only true snub in my opinion was Cincinnati.
Didnt notice the Packer Mistake, but to say that Littlepage and the selection comittee put together such a great bracket? I dont think so!
They screwed the pooch this year.
[quote author=Batpuff link=topic=20859.msg211368#msg211368 date=1142378237]
They screwed the pooch this year.
[/quote]

....sorta getting a mental picture of that.  Oooooutch.
I saw that too. I thought, wonder who gets the 8 seed in the next bracket, I bet it's Arizona.
I didn't see it,but I don't like Billy Packer anyway!!! He is a ACC or Big 10 person always has been and always will be. He is a big mouthed Jerk!!!                                 :thumpsup:
Yeah is Packer a joke or what. He is terrible in my opinion.
I saw it wouldn't expect any less from that joker
Yeah, I saw it too.  He also mentioned something about Villanove during that mistake...  Just like everyone else, I've never been a fan of Billy Packer.  He sure does think alot of himself...
Yeah i saw that.  :lmao: