Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think Tenn should of got there #2 seed? There 21-7, they lost 4 of last 6 games with loses to UK( #8 seed) Alabama(# 10 seed) Oklahoma State(Did not make the big dance) Arkansas( #8 seed )  South Carolina ( Did not make the big dance) LSU(#4 seed) Memphis(#1 seed) but they get a #2 seed and G. Washington who has only lost 2 games gets a 8 seed? not a very good job by the selection commitee on these teams along with Cincy and other teams who deserved to be in or have higher or lower seeds then what they recieved.
They are the weakest 2 Seed in Tourney History
I think that gonzaga should have gotten the 2 seed that Tennessee got and i agree that they are the weakest 2 seed in the tourny
Gonzaga should have gotten the #2 seed, Florida should have stayed at the #3, and Tenn. in all honestly should have been a #4 seed...They are truly the weakest #2 seed ever...
GW was more deserving of a two seed then Tennessee!

Gonzaga should have gotten the 2 seed over UT, UNC should have gotten the 2 seed over UT, even Boston College was more deserving! I am ashamed of the job the selection committe did this year on the brackets.
Tennessee should have got the 3 seed and Florida should have got the 2 seed !
I say Winthrop upsets Tennessee in the first rd.
would you like to wager on it?
In every bracket I've filled out I have Winthrop beating Tennessee. Winthrop has played a pretty decent non conference schedule beating Marquette at Marquette as a highlight to their season, Heres hoping the Eagles can pull off the upset.
61-61 right now... good game with Winthrop.