Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gonzaga's short run in the NCAA turny...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They get Xavier in the first round...wow...cya Gonzaga..we'll see if they can beat any other team that such as Pepperdine..San Franciso..San Diego...Can't wait to see Morrison go home in the first round by a team that has turny experience..and can play some basketball... :party:
Could happen but don't bet on it.
Well your gettin the wrong idea. I know they have had some close games but they got enough power to stay in thru at least the sweet sixteen. Earlier this year they got beat by Uconn on a last second shot, so with all those major names Uconn has they did something right. I completely disagree with you they have enough to stay in past Xavier no matter what you think.
They shouldnt have any problems with Xavier. I predict them to get to the Final 4.
I think they'll win their first two rounds, but get beat @ the Sweet 16
I say that the zags will beat Xavier
No way Gonzaga loses in either of their first 2 games. Xavier isn't Xavier of the past, and who are you to say that Gonzaga doesn't have tournament experience? I'm pretty sure that they have made the tournament the past 8 years or so; I don't even think that Xavier can say that. Don't let your hatred for a school/team turn in to stupidity.
I'm a huge Gonzaga fan, but the possible Indiana matchups scares me.....
I have Indiana beating the Zags out.
[quote author=UKGIRL20 link=topic=20803.msg210269#msg210269 date=1142226541]
I have Indiana beating the Zags out.
[/quote]

:thumpsup: Gonzaga is missing a true big man, and they will need one to stop Killingsworth.
The zags have had some close games to some not so good teams but they have had some good wins. They beat Xavier, Indiana, UCLA, but i have them losing in the final 8 to Kansas.
Gonzaga dosn't have enough fire power to win against Indiana ! They'll beat Xavier but there's no way they will beat IU ! Morrison is good but he cannot carry this team past IU(it dosnt matter who is coaching on the bench for IU).
Who said they will play IU They both gotta win there games to play each other first.San diego has a good chance to beat indy.
I think they will make it to the elite 8
Indiana will make a appearance in the round of 16 courtesy of Gonzaga.