Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 68 - Alabama 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final...Comeback Cats are back, and Bobby Perry was HUGE today..Some HUGE 3's by Sparks in the 2nd half...On to the Semi's.... :party:
UK finished on a 21-3 run with some of the best defense I've ever seen....Amazing that we played that poorly and still beat a good Bama team..
Why,  just why cant we play a complete game!!!!!!!!
I was very impressed by UK's comeback.  Now that South Carolina beat Tenn., they should be able to make it to the finals.  They showed a stat during the game that said Kentucky had 25 SEC titles and the closest one to them was Alabama with 6.
I dont know, but if we did we could beat about anybody in the country...
Tomorrow will be a battle with South Carolina
Great Second half by pretty much the whole team, and Shagari Alleyne played great at the end of the first half.
One of the best games i've seen in a while, great shooting in the 2nd half. Morris played huge once again.
Congratulations to my Cats. Bat, I told you that they would comeback!!

I'm hoping for the 26th SEC title this year!
Great comeback for the Cats!!

I really hope Arkansas can take down the Gators tonight.  We don't match up good with Florida at all, as could be seen in both games against UF this year.  However I feel that if Florida goes down then the Cats will win the tournament.  We should be able to take down USC tommorrow and advance to another SEC tournament championship game.

Props to Bobby Perry, he played a great game today!! :clap:

Way to go Cats...Beat the Cocks!! :pirateshoot:
HEART.....thats what won this game today fellas !!!!!!!!

This was a TEAM WIN !!!!

I am so proud of them for not giving up baby !!!

The comeback Cats are Back !!!!! :bow: :clap:
Great to get this win and yes if they would play a complete game they could beat anyone.  Going to be hard to beat USC for the third time.  Like I've been saying nothing at this time of the year surprises me.  They could lose tomorrow and then in the 1st round or they could win both titles and neither would surprise me thats what makes March so special.

If the Tubby haters haven't seen the light by now this should have opened the eyes some more.  Its the team guys when they want to play they're good and Tubby looks good when they don't he and the team looks terrible.  He can't do it for them. 

Shewie! Glad my Cats could pull this one out. Man I wish they would play that hard all the time. If they would do that they would be so awesome.  WE played awesome in the second half. Missed a lot of easy shots today though lol. Anyway good win guys. Way to show heart and never give up. Lets take down the Gamecocks tomorrow. :party:
they are too inconsistant. they will win a couple then lose a couple... they might have a shot at winning the SEC... but even if they do. i see a second round exit..
This 'playing only part of a game' is gonna catch up with them real soon.  If they're going to advance past the first round of the tourney, they're gonna hafta put out for an entire game - and multiple games at that,  not just part of it.
I havent sweated this much during a UK game in a LONG time. I was sooooo nervous. Im glad we came from behind to take this one from the tide. HEART was the key to winning this game. Bob Perry played fantastic and Patrick Sparks hit some HUGE 3's. What a game. BRING ON THE MALE FIGHTING CHICKENS!!
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20680.msg208476#msg208476 date=1142054321]
This 'playing only part of a game' is gonna catch up with them real soon.  If they're going to advance past the first round of the tourney, they're gonna hafta put out for an entire game - and multiple games at that, not just part of it.
[/quote]

I thought you didnt watch the games though?
Nah alfus, Yellow Snow watches when we win. Classic example of a "fair weather fan"
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20680.msg208496#msg208496 date=1142055341]
Nah alfus, Yellow Snow watches when we win.
[/quote]

Heh....just for that remark, I'm not gonna watch tomorrow.  If UK loses, it'll be your fault, corndog.
Dont try to put the blame on me yellow snow, it'll be your fault if you dont watch!
Congrats Kentucky
I just hope Rondo can hit a layup! :lmao:
Way to go Cats!  :party:  Now lets beat SC!
Congrats UK!!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :party: