Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 71 - Ole Miss 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final...
Big win for the cats!!! Rondo could have the half he had whenever he wants and I believe they got a shot!
Good win gets us to the second round to play Alabama !
Sparks - 14 points. 2 rebounds
Rondo - 7 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists
Morris - 17 points, 5 rebounds
Bradley - 11 points
Crawford - 11 points
Good win for the CATS, I think this secures their spot in the field of 65.
I think we still have to play BAMA at least a good game before they just let us in..Especially with all the upsets going on in College BB right now...
Great second half by the cats. I to think they are in but I want to see them win the sec and go into the big tourney on a winning streak.
Good thing UK wasn't playing someone half decent.
[quote author=Skidmarks link=topic=20628.msg207530#msg207530 date=1141946998]
Good thing UK wasn't playing someone half decent.
[/quote]

The next game will be more difficult.  It was still great to see the Cats get the win.  I don't see the Cats winning the SEC tourney, but it is March and anything can happen.  Go Cats!!!!!!!!!

:1: :pirateshoot: :1:
Won't surprise me a bit if we just saw UK's last win of this season.
I think Skidmarks might be another "Yellow Snow"  :lol: Confusedhh:
All the analysts say Kentucky is in, but with a win over Bama should give them the lock.
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20628.msg207573#msg207573 date=1141950439]
[/quote]

Who??
[quote author=Skidmarks link=topic=20628.msg207585#msg207585 date=1141951221]
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20628.msg207573#msg207573 date=1141950439]
[/quote]

Who??
[/quote]

Yellow Snow is another BGR member.  You all both seem to have familiar views.  You'll find out soon enough lol
Good second half from the Cats....hopefully they can put together a couple good games.....I think they have a chance to beat Alabama, but that is about it for the SEC tourny for them IMO.
I feel like UK played a very bad first 30 minutes of this game. They turned up the heat the last 10 and pulled away. That wont work against Alabama tommorow. That being said i see Kentucky coming to play some inspired basketball tommorow. I see Bama coming out flat and lethargic and Kentucky rolls!!!!  GO BIG BLUE!!
Like I've been saying its March and it wouldn't surprise me if UK loses tomorrow and it wouldn't surprise me if they went on a 10 game winning streak to capture the whole darn thing.  March gotta love it.

Still like the top 3 from the east and their chances in this.
im so glad that uk pulled this one off i thought they were gonna loose at the first of the game
Just saw Rondo on the 11:30 sports on WLEX saying "We didn't come out with any energy today"... Excuse me?  Where have I heard this before?  :argue:  Seems like about the umteenth time this season.  Just what does it take to make them come out with 'energy' anyway?  A promise of a new Mercedes or Corvette?  Sheesh.  Attitudes like this will send them home real quick.  Why can't Tub get these guys fired up anyway? BTW......you'll never see a North Carolina Roy Williams coached team say in an interview "we just didn't come out with any energy".  That boy would be running bleachers all evening long.  C'mon Tub, straighten this lazy bunch out somehow.
Wow...Skidmarks is yellow snow reincarnated.....and thats not necessarily a good thing my friend.
Just getting a little frustration off my chest, corndog23.  Ticks the dickens out of me to see UK players always using this 'we didn't come out with any energy' excuse time after time.  So I'm like Yellow Snow huh?  Maybe that's not such a bad thing.  I'm sure neither of us want to see a lazy product put on the floor when UK suits up. 
Well yellow snow doesnt really watch Kentucky. :lol:
first half i was sick to my stomach...  but i am glad UK won.  i hope we play better against Bama this time around.......
Skid......  these guys comparing you to me - take it as a compliment.  :thumpsup:  :lol:
I knew youd be here sometime Yellow Snow!!  :lol:
Thank god for the win. I will def take it, but by god we better come out and play with some fire and enthusiasm against BAMA or we won't have a chance. Come on CATS play like I know you can. Shhot well, rebound, cut down your turnovers and please make some free throws lol.
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20628.msg207935#msg207935 date=1142005732]
I knew youd be here sometime Yellow Snow!! :lol:
[/quote]

I'm like a bad case of VD....hard to get rid of....  :lol:  Just gotta learn to live with me.  :no:
Way to go Cats!  Not a very pretty game but a win is a win!  Now lets beat Bama!
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20628.msg208012#msg208012 date=1142014596]
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20628.msg207935#msg207935 date=1142005732]
I knew youd be here sometime Yellow Snow!! :lol:
[/quote]

I'm like a bad case of VD....hard to get rid of.... :lol: Just gotta learn to live with me. :no:
[/quote]

You're right..You are like a bad case of VD...I didnt know that was a good thing though...
Can't believe a moderator would say that about another poster.....  shameful.
Pages: 1 2