Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Not looking good for the UK bubble.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GW just got beat out of the A10 tourny. This puts two from the A10 taking another bubble aways.

Looks like Syracuse just sealed theirselves up a spot in the tourny with a win over NCAA. Another spot gone.

UK gonna have two win at least 2 games. To seal the deal.
Yeah I agree...I think Cinci. lost their NCAA tournament bid with Cuse winning today....I think if Kentucky wins two they're still in...
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20623.msg207395#msg207395 date=1141933234]
Yeah I agree...I think Cinci. lost their NCAA tournament bid with Cuse winning today....I think if Kentucky wins two they're still in...
[/quote]

What happens if we lose today? NIT or still a NCAA possibility.
NIT for sure IMO..
I say if we lose today we still have an outside shot at getting in. A win today would be HUGE IMO.
I f we cant beat OLE MISS we dont need 2 be in the NCAA tourney
[quote author=Homer Simpson link=topic=20623.msg207456#msg207456 date=1141938682]
I f we cant beat OLE MISS we dont need 2 be in the NCAA tourney
[/quote]

I agree.  It would have saved some pain.  The Cats advance to fight another game.  Bama will test them.
UK will be fine because they have a large following and the money that the fans spend will get the team into the tourny IMO.
i think we are in anyways..  they had us projected as a 8th seed.  i think we will be ok
[quote author=Vincent Vega link=topic=20623.msg207801#msg207801 date=1141968472]
i think we are in anyways..  they had us projected as a 8th seed.  i think we will be ok
[/quote]

I agree.