Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitt 61 Louisville 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Louisville was down i think 28 at one point in the 2nd half and made a phenomenal comeback. Hats off to Taquan Dean for a great career. This appears to be his final game as it looks as if they will not be in the field of 65 and Rick Pitino has already said he would turn down an invite from the NIT. Hate to see Taquan go out without a post season, he is one of the few i liked. But it feels great to see Rciky P struggle at UofL!!!!
I think if they would had another minute they could of pulled this one out. I wonder if Pitino will still turn down NIT invite?
I think they'll go to the NIT..Pitino is full of shit...Always has been, always will be...
I think they will accept the NIT bid as well. You are right about Pitino and all that fills him. Cards will be in, and probably win the NIT against Western Kentucky in the finals.
I really dont even think they're good enough to win it...The NIT would be fun to watch this year though because of all the good teams that wont get into the NCAA tourny...
I think they can win it. Probably because i really like Taquan though.
I am with ALfus on this. I think they will accept it, but don't think they are good enough to win it. That doesn't bother me either.  :pirateshoot: