Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gonzaga 68 Loyala 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonzaga pulls this one off after being down 15 points in the second half
Morrison had 21 pts
Gonzaga has had alot of trouble the past two games in this tournament against sub-par teams. They need to be moved into another conference if they were in a bigger conference they would struggle to be a top competitor.
Really sad to see LMU lose this game, but if they would have won it would have only knocked out a bubble team, maybe UK so its all for the best....
Im glad Gonzaga finished this one. That would have been one more team that go an auto bid and would have hurt UK.
Good win Zags.  They are lucky the big man shot the ball over the rim on a open lay up.
I think the Zags quite possibly could be out in the round of 32....
I think the Zags are over-rated this year and will struggle early in the tourny. They have struggled alot this year with subpar teams. I like the zags though and hope they do well. Their season lies on the shoulders of Adam Morrison
[quote author=moofer link=topic=20551.msg207094#msg207094 date=1141908152]
I think the Zags are over-rated this year and will struggle early in the tourny. They have struggled alot this year with subpar teams. I like the zags though and hope they do well. Their season lies on the shoulders of Adam Morrison
[/quote]

Zags are overrated, along with Morrison, he is only as good as his conference sucks. WCC isnt anything to worry about.
[quote author=Cameron Crazy link=topic=20551.msg207139#msg207139 date=1141913713]
[quote author=moofer link=topic=20551.msg207094#msg207094 date=1141908152]
[/quote]

Zags are overrated, along with Morrison, he is only as good as his conference sucks. WCC isnt anything to worry about.
[/quote]

I think the Zags are overrated, but I wouldnt dare so that Morrison is overrated....If you've watched him play just once you should know better than that...
You say he is only as good as his conference yet he put up 43 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 assists against Michigan State this season...
18 points, 5 rebounds vs. UCONN
43 points, 5 rebounds vs. Washington
29 points, 9 rebounds vs. Maryland...

...Pretty good against good competition....
Wow! I think Adam Morrison proved that he isn't overrated by playing well through their difficult non-conference schedule...