Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Video request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a personal request as I know there are several fine Whitley County folks on here.

Do any of you have a link that has the Mills boy making that INT and returning in for the TD versus Bowling Green in the semi finals??

I have access to the game DVD, obviously, but was hoping someone might have just that play online already?

Without a doubt one of THE best plays I've ever seen a middle school player/team make.

Thank you in advance.

JTB
I dont personally have it, but let me see if i cant track down someone who does.
Since you have the vid, (i know its a pain) its rather easy to capture just the play from it if you have the right software. I have used this before to rip clips from game film...

http://www.aoamedia.com/dvd_ripper_copymode.htm

And yes, thats one of the best middle school football plays ive ever seen.
Heard from some teams who played against this kid that he was the real deal. Good luck in your future, I'm sure the state will be hearing some great things in the near future.
^
I cant wait to get him over at the high school next year.
IMO, he will start somewhere, and at Whitley freshman who start are a very rare occurance but this kid definitely has the talent.
If someone gets this clip I would like to have it