Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. Dance Team...! the BEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magoffin County is the best dance team around IMO. Get on here and brag about them...THIS is all about MCHS dance team good luck at Gatlinburg!
Ok Good Luck!!!  What kind of competition is this and who is competiting against you??
Good Luck in TN Girls..just dance your hearts out and you will take home the title!

MCHS Dance team is the best squad I've seen in this region. Your facials and choreography are top notch. Awesome performance at 15th region game Wednesday night.
No doubt about it Magoffin is the BEST!!!! Can't wait till the Competition, were gonna bring home the Trophy!
:clap:    [size=10pt]Love those MCHS Dancers!!!   You girls are awesome!   Good Luck in Gatlinburg!  [/size]   :clap:

:party:
Yay! Go MC Dance! Thanks for the comments! We're just doing what we love to do the most! Smile
Hey, is it possible to add Dance Teams to the forum? Or is there not enough teams? That'd be pretty cool...
We are competing at Gatlinburg, TN at the Smoky Mountain Classic Competition March 18th!
Are they better than Phelps? I havent seen MC but I was impressed by Phelps and those girls were young.
Magoffin beat Phelps at the Winterfest Competition in January, but we are competing again in TN!
not to be disrespectful to Magoffin's dance team... but i wasn't impressed at all with them at the regional tournament.... Phelps was much better
I thought they did a great job last night at the semi-final round!! :clap:
[quote author=linz_3210 link=topic=20457.msg210977#msg210977 date=1142314568]
not to be disrespectful to Magoffin's dance team... but i wasn't impressed at all with them at the regional tournament.... Phelps was much better
[/quote]

That sounds like a biased statement to me. Magoffin is very talented.
Good Luck In Tennessee Girls!  Confusedurrender:
Good Luck Girls!!!

[quote author=linz_3210 link=topic=20457.msg210977#msg210977 date=1142314568]
[/quote]

Yeah, at regionals we had 3 or 4 girls missing the first night... but we still tried very hard and impressed many of our fans.. Sorry you didn't like our performance...  unfortunately no one gets to see us dancing at state since they do not allow dance teams..    so much for that 'once in a lifetime' experience...  =(   
But dont worry, we'll definately try to make you "dance fans" proud this weekened while we are in tennessee!!  =)
how did you do in Tenn.?
1st Place  WINNER in Jazz!  Lots of fun!   Go MCHS Dancers!!!
Congrats! My girls are dancers and they talk about how great you guys are. Keep up the good work!
Congrat's jerica,mercedes,jess,alison,ali,lindsey,and all of you girls!!!!!!

Dance team wins 1st place in competition.
cheerleaders went to state for the 1st time
Lady hornet's are goin to state for the 1st time!!!!

Now, we are a school of talent
[quote author=hornetdancer14 link=topic=20457.msg208935#msg208935 date=1142114060]
Magoffin beat Phelps at the Winterfest Competition in January, but we are competing again in TN!
[/quote]

BUT... didn't Magoffin HOST the winterfest??  From my understanding, Phelps put on a great show but.... then again... they did win NATIONAL champs at Myrtle Beach.  NOT dogging Magoffin Dance just have never seen them and have heard A LOT of talk about how the winterfest was ran.....
[quote author=phs86 link=topic=20457.msg214853#msg214853 date=1142955704]
[quote author=hornetdancer14 link=topic=20457.msg208935#msg208935 date=1142114060]
[/quote]

BUT... didn't Magoffin HOST the winterfest??  From my understanding, Phelps put on a great show but.... then again... they did win NATIONAL champs at Myrtle Beach.  NOT dogging Magoffin Dance just have never seen them and have heard A LOT of talk about how the winterfest was ran.....

Magoffin County did NOT host the WinterFest Competition.
[/quote]
Magoffin County did NOT host the WinterFest Competition.
Magoffin did NOT host the Winterfest Competition... and we went to tennessee this past weekend, and were CHAMPS, as well..   
As far as how the winterfest comp. was ran.... its just what the judges like... We go every year to Winterfest.... I guess they just like how we dance.. idk!   
Magoffin did NOT host Winterfest, an Elite team from Prestonsburg hosted the competition. Seems to me that Floyd County would have won it all if there was any question in the way it was judged.
Magoffin did just come back from TN CHAMPS with teams from 10 other states. I think these girls worked hard and it payed off.
Congrats Magoffin!
Well then, Kudo's to all who take up the challenge of competing against MC.... they sound as if they are unbeatable!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Well then, Kudo's to all who take up the challenge of competing against MC.... they sound as if they are unbeatable!!!

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best!

As of right now and until someone else takes the torch away from them they are the best.........and they won't give it up without a fight.
Agreed!! BUT.. then again they might just run upon some "team" who is willing to take that challenege with impartial judges.... someone who has NOT seen either team... or teams....
BUT... I do agree with ya... if you wanna hold onto something you gotta fight for it!!!