Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region KAPOS Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to see pictures from the 15th Region KAPOS...can someone put some on here for all of us??
:Cheerlead Dosen' anyone have any pictures or video. I would like to see some too!
If I can figure out how Confusedhh: Im trying to post the group. I have some in the motel/swimming pool ect but I'll leave that alone Not appropriate for the internet IMO
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:If I can figure out how Confusedhh: Im trying to post the group. I have some in the motel/swimming pool ect but I'll leave that alone Not appropriate for the internet IMO

Oh but how I would love to see a certain picture of that..LOL
Pirate Pal Wrote:Oh but how I would love to see a certain picture of that..LOL

Actually I was talking about the girls having a good time at the motel and stuff :Cheerlead
but omy Confusedhh: that one your speaking of could blind somebody:yikes:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Confusedhh: Now :lmao: that one could blind somebody:yikes:

And probably did!!! :bounce:
Did me :lmao:
Girls, I saw that show live, and some things should not be put into pictures. That will live in my memory forever, please do not post it to where I have to look at it again!:dontthink
friendofbelfry Wrote:Girls, I saw that show live, and some things should not be put into pictures. That will live in my memory forever, please do not post it to where I have to look at it again!:dontthink

OH but please!!!! I didn't get tickets..they were sold out!!!
Pirate Pal Wrote:OH but please!!!! I didn't get tickets..they were sold out!!!

GIRRRRRL, I am sure there will be a sequal....and you know what they say,,,,,,,,the second is always worse.....(OMG< HEAVEN FORBID) Ha Ha! Who knows what could happen next! But keeping with the thread, I do have pics of Belfry preforming but not any of the other squads, compliments of Pirates~R~Us, she made me copies! now if we can figure out how to post them!TongueirateSho
oh, you can go to ROSS PHOTOGRAPHY and see all of the KAPOS pics!

BallaBaby

Sounds like I don't even want to know what you all are talking about..lol
Get back to the topic does anyone have KAPOS pictures? I wish I did but I didn't get to go so I would like to see some of the pictures that where taken of the girls during thier competion I am sure there was some stiff comptition there. By the way congratulations to all squads winner or not they deserve to be recongnised because I am sure they all put alot of hard work into thier rountines. Cheerleaders Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you give me the site address for the Ross Photography? I can't seem to find it. Thanks
I have no idea. Someone HELP!!!!! Anyone know how to post pictures?
BAYPC CHEERBABE Wrote:Get back to the topic does anyone have KAPOS pictures? I wish I did but I didn't get to go so I would like to see some of the pictures that where taken of the girls during thier competion I am sure there was some stiff comptition there. By the way congratulations to all squads winner or not they deserve to be recongnised because I am sure they all put alot of hard work into thier rountines. Cheerleaders Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you always have snide remarks? no one on any thread can ever say anything! if you do not like what we talk about just do not post on the thread!:devilflam

Now for the SUBJECT MATTER any one interested.. copy this link and paste in your browser it should take you to the ross photography, you may be able to just click it!

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm...m=5&s=03G5
Thanks for the link to the pictures
you are very welcome!!!
BAYPC CHEERBABE Wrote::Cheerlead Dosen' anyone have any pictures or video. I would like to see some too!

I ordered a video , they have not been mailed yet, I talked to the kapos director last week, from morehead, she gave me the email to the video guy.. he said he should be able to get them in the mail by next week. I can't wait to see it either. we missed some of th emorning session, I heard it was awesome!
[QUOTE=friendofbelfry]why do you always have snide remarks? no one on any thread can ever say anything! if you do not like what we talk about just do not post on the thread!:devilflam

Now for the SUBJECT MATTER any one interested.. copy this link and paste in your browser it should take you to the ross photography, you may be able to just click it!

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm...m=5&s=03G5[/QU For the record I did not by no means - mean to sound snide. I was only interested in getting to look at some KAPOS pictures so I could see some of the stunts they had and some of the tricks -Because I knew they were awesome. If I have offended you in any way I will apologize to you and anyone I have offended and you can swear that this will be my last post or comment to anyone concerning anything. I only got on this because I thought that for the majority I thought we were all grown-ups but I guess that some people take things to seriously I am again sorry for any hard feeling I may have caused _ I am truly sorry that you was s offended by the same post that you and Pirates-ur-us made to me in another thread and I was not offended because you both were right I had gotten off track. Thanks for the link and I will check out the pictures-I wish the Pirate cheerleaders the very best of luck this coming season-stay healthy and well - always be safe- and again GOOD LUCK and GOOD-BYE. Thank you all for the conversation. I will not post again friendofbelfry - hope noone will offend you again.
BAYPC CHEERBABE :igiveup:

Its not that anybody dont want you to post, its just that everytime anyone says something you completely lose it! Go back and read the thread "So what now" A thread was started about cheerleading calming down, and it was started in a joking way at that, because before and during tryouts it was 24/7, and then you went balistic with your "well you obviousley no nothing about cheerleading blah blah blah"...its like gees chill out. That is just one of Many examples. Theres other threads and other posters (ive read them but ill leave other ppls names out) that you've jumped to conclusions and lost it and then yes you apoligized, but dont try to just put this on friendofbelfry and i!! Seems you speak before you think a lot and jump to conclusions and jump down ppls throats. You said WE take things too serious...go read your own replies!! Dont leave us, just calm down, chill out and join the fun.

:Cheerlead
Quote: For the record I did not by no means - mean to sound snide. I was only interested in getting to look at some KAPOS pictures so I could see some of the stunts they had and some of the tricks -Because I knew they were awesome. If I have offended you in any way I will apologize to you and anyone I have offended and you can swear that this will be my last post or comment to anyone concerning anything. I only got on this because I thought that for the majority I thought we were all grown-ups but I guess that some people take things to seriously I am again sorry for any hard feeling I may have caused _ I am truly sorry that you was s offended by the same post that you and Pirates-ur-us made to me in another thread and I was not offended because you both were right I had gotten off track. Thanks for the link and I will check out the pictures-I wish the Pirate cheerleaders the very best of luck this coming season-stay healthy and well - always be safe- and again GOOD LUCK and GOOD-BYE. Thank you all for the conversation. I will not post again friendofbelfry - hope noone will offend you again

GROW UP!:dontthink Speaking for myself only.........I am tired of everytime, somebody mentions any squad, or anything. We have to have some smart remark about Pc cheerleaders are the best, and they work hard, or Coach Rowe is the greatest. that is great for your world, but in the real world everyone has thier own opinon, and we all express it, it does not matter who likes it, or who doesn't. But we move on to something else. Pirates think Pirates are the best, Pc thinks Pc is the best, Panthers think panters are the best, that is how competitions work. And furthermore, I am not going to fight to death to make you see things my way. That is not what this site is about, if you want to post, by all means post, just state your point and move on, if you are right about something, then you are right, but just because I don't agree, or someone else doesn't agree, it does not mean we know NOTHING about cheerleading! it is CRAP like this that will have this website closed. As for me I would like to keep it open so Cheerleaders will have somewhere to go, enough people work against cheerleading, we sure do not need to tear eachother down. If we all agreed on the same things we wouldn't need different squads or this site.TongueirateSho
Does anyone know if you can still puchase a State KAPOS video? I was supposed to go but had a death in my family. Sad
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Does anyone know if you can still puchase a State KAPOS video? I was supposed to go but had a death in my family. Sad

There is a place on Kapos that you can buy a video, I have included the link, you should be able to click on it, if not just copy and paste it to your browser...:Thumbs:

http://www.kapos.org/[url=http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx][/url]
Sounds like you all need to growup. This suppose to be a place tolift our cheerleaders up not put them down. I can't believe the cat fights I have read on this forum from grown women. Shame on all of you.
Basketcase Wrote:Sounds like you all need to growup. This suppose to be a place tolift our cheerleaders up not put them down. I can't believe the cat fights I have read on this forum from grown women. Shame on all of you.

Is absolutely RIGHT!!!!!!!!! We have all been trying to stress that point, seems like forever now!:igiveup: I think this site is great for cheerleaders, but everyone needs to stick together!!!!!! maybe we should start a new thread, call it stress relief, the only rule is everyone has to say 1 nice thing about another squad, or member! Would love to see every squad pull together,,SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!
friendofbelfry Wrote:Is absolutely RIGHT!!!!!!!!! We have all been trying to stress that point, seems like forever now!:igiveup: I think this site is great for cheerleaders, but everyone needs to stick together!!!!!! maybe we should start a new thread, call it stress relief, the only rule is everyone has to say 1 nice thing about another squad, or member! Would love to see every squad pull together,,SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

I think basketcase and friend of pirate is both right..........This stuff has gotten completely out of hand. Cheerleaders really need to stick together, enough people tear them down. Why don't we see if we all can't post postive things now! I think all these threads where the catfights are should be closed. All new ones should be closely monitored, different opinions are ok, but thats all they are is everyones opinions.
Thank you for the link. Hopefully I can still order...Thanks a bunch! Do you know if it's a DVD or VHS? nvm...i just look at the site...Thank u! <3
Hey Guys Just Thought I Would Advertise......i Live At Phelps And Just Recently Opened A Photography Studio.....i Am Doing Senior Portraits......10 Sheets For $75.00 Plus Tax....i Order My Prints From A Professional Photo Lab Online, I Also Have A Business License......i Take Snapshots At Alot Of The Ballgames And Sell Them $1.00 Each.....i Can Order The Textured Photos But They Are Quite A Bit More Expensive.....those I Would Have To Sell For $12.00 A Sheet......i Have Taken Pictures For Years And If You Need To See My Work....go To Myspace And Search Me By Email....alicemarie32@aol.com.....you Guys Have A Happy New Year
I would like to see some kapos pics
Pages: 1 2