Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th District Cheerleading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a Johnson Central cheer fan. I thought the cheerleading competition this year at district was awesome! The squads from Lawrence County, Sheldon Clark and Paintsville are to be complimented and you girls did a great job. All the squads in this district are becoming solid and compeitive!

Congratulation to the Magoffin County Squad on winning the girls title. I look forward to seeing my friends from Magoffin County in Richmond and supporting and cheering for you guys. GOOD LUCK AT KAPOS!!!!!!

And finally to the JCHS squad. You girls have worked your butts off and put a lot of miles in this year. The squad and Ms. Sturgill have endured some tough moments and people have been critical of you, Bottom line, YOU ALWAYS WIN!!!! GOOD LUCK AT KAPOS!!!!!!!
aww that was nice of you!!! JCHS was great 2! but anyways! gunna go!
SCHS CARDS!
Congrats Magoffin on your Girl's Varsity Title.. you girls are very clean and peppy but I must say work on your sidelines and raise difficulty next yr!
im goin with my hornets we kicked crack i think we are awsome