Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Cheerleading Squad in 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lets take a poll.
I think thast all the squads in the 15th region were decent this year!! Congrats to everyone!:Cheerlead
Everyone Vote Please!!!
we all know pikeville is by far the best
im involved with a lot of squads...and i would have to say that from what ive noticed at nationals, etc....pikeville high school
I know there are more than 16 people who write in this forum.

Keep Voting People!!
I usually really like polls! But with as many kids as there are on here, it just boils down to who has the most fans voting.
"Looder" Wrote:I think thast all the squads in the 15th region were decent this year!! Congrats to everyone!:Cheerlead

:Thumbs: Nice post
Pikeville is the best... 
All squads have specific strenghts....some are better ball game cheerleaders and some are better at competitions.
That would be Magoffin :party: However, all of thse kids are great. they give up tons of time sweat and tears to do what they love. hang in there
well i think its pretty crappy that south floyd isnt even on there....they deserve to be on there more than anyone else...but awh thats oki guess yall jus didnt want to get your alls feelins hurt when south floyd took over the poll
ha yea im sure that would happen.. NOT
Im so sorry!!!  I made the list of people i could remember off the top of my head and i could only fit 10 on the list. 

All those who want to vote for South Floyd, Post it on this thread. 
Fixed it!!  South Floyd is now up and running for votes!!
i think magoffin is the best...they have REALLY worked extremely HARD this year and all of it has paid off...i understand they're losing many seniors but i think we can still expect great things from them in the future.....GOOD LUCK IN STATE MAGOFFIN!
Magoffin has really improved soo much  and at the Kapos competition they were good.. But come on- everyone knows Pikeville is the best..
Pikeville has won in the past but obviously the KAPOS judges thought that MAGOFFIN was the best this year!
[quote author=catdaddy link=topic=20373.msg208120#msg208120 date=1142027690]
Pikeville has won in the past but obviously the KAPOS judges thought that MAGOFFIN was the best this year!
[/quote]

what are you talking about??????????????????????????????? mc and pikeville didnt even compete against each other if they did well i know who would win but thats not the case pville won there divison and mc won theres so this post isnt true
:1: its between pikeville and East Ridge PERIOD!  :1:
I thought that Pikeville had won KAPOS before.  Am I wrong?
[quote author=~*(RIDGE FAN)*~ link=topic=20373.msg208288#msg208288 date=1142042409]
[/quote]

what are you talking about?? er doesnt even compare with pikeville
[quote author=catdaddy link=topic=20373.msg208301#msg208301 date=1142043393]
I thought that Pikeville had won KAPOS before.  Am I wrong?
[/quote]

they win every year the best always wins
pikeville totally dominated their division..no doubt about that.
South Floyd....... :clap:
I am going with my home squad, East Ridge, they ended the year on a good note...good job guys!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
[quote author=~*(RIDGE FAN)*~ link=topic=20373.msg208288#msg208288 date=1142042409]
[/quote]

East Ridge would be pretty low on my list. Pikeville is awesome, Magoffin County is awesome, South Floyd is awesome and young which makes you wonder what the next two years will bring, and Shelby Valley has made a tremendous improvement from the last couple of years.
come on now south floyd??? kapos region wasnt there best and er (they do have a full) has came a long way but come on? shelby valley (a lot of standing tumbling) has came so far in gymnastics great job girls and stunts im proud of them
id have to go with pikeville 1st because come on 7 fulls in a routine, double downs, national winning routines,  state winning routines come on whos better or up to par with that?????....yeah
then id say johnson central and magoffin county because just there stunts and routines are so clean and together both squads going to state as well good luck
then as far as tumbling goes some new fulls and passes ive seen are pcentral, blayne,pburg, south floyd and belfry keep up the good work
good luck to all squads for next season
Yeah Belfry and Johnson Central both have good cheerleading programs! But I still say that South Floyd is still pretty awesome considering how young they are. Most of them are sophomores and freshmen. So I expect good things from them the next two years. Its so hard to rank the squads though because there isn't a competition where ALL the teams compete against each other in the same division. Kapos is divided up into Small, Medium, Large, Traditional, etc. And during District Championship its just those schools in that district. And we all know that district is a little off sometimes... And then there is the fact that some teams are better at game cheering, than competitions. For example, IMO Pikeville is the best at competitions like Kapos and such, but they practice for this all year. But they're not the best at games. Its impossible to rank all these awesome squads!

[move]Go Valley![/move]
You know KAPOS used to be just one competition.  the maximum # was 16 and everybody competed in the same division.  well they still had traditional and 2 1/2 minute but they didn't break it down into small, medium and Large. But the only problem with that were small schools who couldn't put 16 girls on the mat or very large schools that had 25-30 girls on the squad. So this is actually better and more fair based on the size of the school and the squad. and really when they are scored  everyone has the same advantage based on how many members are on the mat. Small- 3 stunt groups- Medium 4-stunt groups Large- 5 stunt groups.  But they is no rule that says a squad beased on school size has to compete in any certain division. so you can compete small if you think it's more of an advantage but of course, we all know based on region, that didn't happen.
Pages: 1 2 3