Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK @ Vandy 2/5/05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK by 8
UK 73

Vandy 69
I don't know about this one yet........I just do not like playing at Vandy. The Cats will be in for a real test in Nashville
Cats
78-65
Dont sleep on this vanderbilt team...going down there is a tough place to play and after some poor showings the last coupla weeks (arkansas, and Ole Miss) we were lucky to pull away with wins...we've gotta play better on the road and i just pray that sparks quits shooting all those threes... the guy is clutch but u need to find better looks when the shot clock isnt even in the teens yet...rondo needs to take more control of the game and drive and shoot more...he is a playmaker...morris has got to develop in the paint and get that hook shot he likes so well to start falling...also morris, thomas, and Shagari need to step up whil chuck is nursing that nose...Hayes will still be effective but needs help... even though Saturday made me nervous its hard to go against the Cats...i like em in a defensive battle...64-62
cats by 8
I don't think they will have that hard of a time with Vandy. I say UK by 15.
UK by 15